Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Now that you are on the other end of what transpired with other people and you telling them Tracy is just a firm businessman and it’s how they do business in Asia, not that I wish this on you but there’s a few of us being vocal on this vendor’s audacity to walk on customers because people tolerated it and you even praised him for it.

A source is only good til they are not has been are old age saying.
Agree, 100%

This domestic primobolan 200mg has some fucjing bite to it. Red and swollen each injection. Are yall cutting it with other oils? I’ve been doing solo primo T/TH and subq test daily.

Gonna stop that immediately lol.

try 0.5ml or 1ml primo 200 + 1ml other product like test , eq , deca , tren ..... if you mix with other compound the pip is zero , try , and inject in a big muscle like glute or quads
This domestic primobolan 200mg has some fucjing bite to it. Red and swollen each injection. Are yall cutting it with other oils? I’ve been doing solo primo T/TH and subq test daily.

how is that stack treating you? im considering doing same cycle in next few months and would like to know what your mg of each compound are tia brother
I've been off cruising and blasting dosages of hormones for many years now just got back into the swing of things in January. Currently running 250 test 350 masteron 100 NPP per week loving it. Running about 300 to 500 calories and deficit still recomping although my lifts are not increasing now it at least appears that I am hanging on to every shred of muscle while cutting body fat pretty fast

There's only no incentive for someone with very shallow business sense.

If even a handful of potential customers see the details of this situation, and that it remains unresolved, quietly deciding not to take a chance with this seller, the amount of profit lost will far exceed the cost of correcting this error,

Most people here, especially new users, do not comment, they just read, and lots of those are understandably nervous about buying from an overseas seller via crypto, so it doesn't take much for them to be scared off. A single negative experience has far more impact than many positive ones.

I've had dozens of DMs asking me if I think buying from QSC is ok. It's asked in other threads all the time. I'm sure others have experienced the same.

So a vendor would be foolish to decide "I can live without that customer's business, it's cheaper than fixing this."
So if QSC does nothing and ignores your request are you still going to buy from them?
Serious question btw

The guy orders green tops, pays extra for them, ask specifically to get green tops and not blue tops

Then QSC sends blue tops and refuses to correct the mistake.

This is wrong sorry. Even if green tops had shit in them, the guy ordered and paid for green tops, he should get what he ordered

I did 2 eod injections on the thigh and shoulder, big pip swollen and red, the thigh took 3 days to subside with ice cubes... I was afraid it was an infection and currently the shoulder is red and swollen
dosage 0.6ml primo, 0.6 ml test c, 0.2 ml deca by injection
I have the whole kit waiting patiently, I won't give up :)

Last edited:
I just read in today's paper that the national health system in the UK is now asking men if they are pregnant before doing xrays.
All in the name of inclusivity, of course.
What the hell is going on in the UK? A lot of crazy shit. I don't want to get banned for being political but it's all over the news.

I did 2 eod injections on the thigh and shoulder, big pip swollen and red, the thigh took 3 days to subside with ice cubes... I was afraid it was an infection and currently the shoulder is red and swollen
dosage 0.6ml primo, 0.6 ml test c, 0.2 ml deca by injection
I have the whole kit waiting patiently, I won't give up :)
This primo tested around 225mg/ml. Not surprised to hear it's pippy. I will have to somehow suffer through a whole kit of it, as well. At $24.50 per vial, I'm willing to give it a shot.