Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Ghoul Have you tried the Fladrafinil yet? What color/consistency is the powder?

No.

Modafinil speeds neuron metabolism increasing the oxidative waste produced. It also stimulates local production of antioxidants at an even higher rate, so on net it's neuroprotective.

Flmodafinil is so much stronger than modafinil because the fluoride atom allows it pass through the blood brain barrier very quickly. Oxidants are produced at a much higher rate that can't be compensated for by antioxidant activity, causing damage.

If you're in the US it's not difficult to get a prescription and buy moda in pharmacies for about $1/pill.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Could you clarify our doubts and mental questions about the gb de mast e, why this difference in the labels? And if there is a laboratory test done before the sale? thanks in advance
Because labels are for customs clearance only, not to identify the products, so we put the skin/hair care oils we have randomly on the oil vials.

The lab tests will be available once the customers pick donnors, and send the samples for testing, that QSC covers the cost. To join that process, you can join the Matrix server and telegram, because Discord was deleted today, and contact the testing coordinator for this and she will help you through the 3rd party testing process, it's same like the past Group buys.

No.

Modafinil speeds neuron metabolism increasing the oxidative waste produced. It also stimulates local production of antioxidants at an even higher rate, so on net it's neuroprotective.

Flmodafinil is so much stronger than modafinil because the fluoride atom allows it pass through the blood brain barrier very quickly. Oxidants are produced at a much higher rate that can't be compensated for by antioxidant activity, causing damage.

If you're in the US it's not difficult to get a prescription and buy moda in pharmacies for about $1/pill.

I saw Fladrafinil listed in the post about your order - Just curious about the visual/material appearance.

Understandable that you prefer regular Modafinil in general.

I saw Fladrafinil listed in the post about your order - Just curious about the visual/material appearance.

Understandable that you prefer regular Modafinil in general.

Since I had to order international anyway (to get the higher quality tesa) I was going to order it, but cancelled in a follow up email after remembering the info I mentioned. Brain damage isn't appealing.

Anyone use their TU? What can you say?

P.S. not looking for hplc, bloods or whatever. Just looking for personal experiences. Thanks.
i've been using 600mg per week of their test-u.
purchased 1x10vial kit from the US warehouse.
bloods came back over 3000+ total test.
it may have been higher as the test seemed to be capped at 3000.
results stated >3000
i've lost 25-30lbs since april on a tirz-reta stack...
still feeling good and strong with test-u in the mix.

Because labels are for customs clearance only, not to identify the products, so we put the skin/hair care oils we have randomly on the oil vials.

The lab tests will be available once the customers pick donnors, and send the samples for testing, that QSC covers the cost. To join that process, you can join the Matrix server and telegram, because Discord was deleted today, and contact the testing coordinator for this and she will help you through the 3rd party testing process, it's same like the past Group buys.
What’s the telegram sir?

i've been using 600mg per week of their test-u.
purchased 1x10vial kit from the US warehouse.
bloods came back over 3000+ total test.
it may have been higher as the test seemed to be capped at 3000.
results stated >3000
i've lost 25-30lbs since april on a tirz-reta stack...
still feeling good and strong with test-u in the mix.
What is your pinning schedule like?
Also if you wouldn't mind sharing around what body fat % you are in are you using an AI or dealing with any estrogen issues?
Do you get bloodwork?
Sorry for the questions but i am considering using test U albeit at lower doses and would like to learn more about people experiences with it.

What is your pinning schedule like?
Also if you wouldn't mind sharing around what body fat % you are in are you using an AI or dealing with any estrogen issues?
Do you get bloodwork?
Sorry for the questions but i am considering using test U albeit at lower doses and would like to learn more about people experiences with it.
i pin 3x/week.. 1ml/pin

no bloods.. no ais. libido is strong.. no outward estro issues.. in fact i am very vascular.. was at a club last night and one of the bouncers asked if i compete and he pointed out my vascularity.

id say i am about 10-12%
closer to 10..

down from 275 to 245 based on this mornings nude weigh in.

Tracy,

Green is "Higher quality" in your own words, which I used on my order. "Better batch" in your own words. "Order from the international warehouse if you want the higher quality green batch" in your own words.

It took 6ml of BAC water. and transfer to a larger vial to get what was sent to me to dissolve, and is still cloudy. That means a standard daily dose of 2mg requires a 1.2ml subcutaneous injection. That is not acceptable.

From QSC post it seems they sent you what you ordered. If you are not satisfied with the quality i would say it is your problem

You never specified green tops, and they never agreed to it

Anyone use their TU? What can you say?

P.S. not looking for hplc, bloods or whatever. Just looking for personal experiences. Thanks.
I have the old batch at 350mg/ml. It's awesome, what you would like to know about it? I used their test-c for the last 3 years and then switched to their TU because injection volume can be a bitch.

Their most recent batch is only 250mg/ml as far as I know, not sure if there is any difference other than the lower concentration.

From QSC post it seems they sent you what you ordered. If you are not satisfied with the quality i would say it is your problem

You never specified green tops, and they never agreed to it

What did "order from the international warehouse if you want the new green top batch" mean? Did that mean "or maybe we'll send you the old blue top batch instead" ?

IMG_8626.jpeg

Sounds like the desire to kiss ass is overriding your ability to comprehend plain English, retard.

What did "order from the international warehouse if you want the new green top batch" mean? Did that mean "or maybe we'll send you the old blue top batch instead" ?

View attachment 291488

Sounds like the desire to kiss ass is overriding your ability to comprehend plain English, retard.
You're still going on, mate?

At least it's not one of your typical novels. Can you start adding TL;DRs to those?

Or get an AI to shorten? Takes lot of time to scroll by your posts.

You're still going on, mate?

At least it's not one of your typical novels. Can you start adding TL;DRs to those?

Or get an AI to shorten? Takes lot of time to scroll by your posts.

Let me help you out, since you just got here and I'm sure it's difficult to navigate the site with one hand on a donut and the other yanking on Tracy's junk.

IMG_8653.jpeg

Sponsors