Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Here we go again
Why do you keep making up this bullshit?

A six-position density scanner is precisely that. An xray scanner that measures the density of materials inside of a package from a bunch of different angles and generates a composite image. It can identify fuck-all at a molecular level. A vial of MCT oil is going to appear no different than a vial of Test C (in MCT oil).

Density is a clue to the contents, but by no means precise.
It uses magic and AI to scan every molecule coming over the border. It then identifies the recipient, sends a drone to their address, and murders their families. I have no references but just trust me because I argue a lot on forums

A minority of people develop antibodies to Tirz. Doesn't impact the effectiveness, but the injection site reaction you describe is the most common effect.

Anti-histamines like Benadryl taken just before or after can help sometimes.

Sometimes it calms down on its own, even if it does, an increased dose will worsen it, at least temporarily.

Greater dilution can help lessen the reaction.

Pharma Tirz uses .5ml for all pen administered doses.

May want to try Sema if it's intolerable.

She started out at 1250mg per week, which worked great(except for the itchy red spot). First batch was 5mg 3 ml water (75 on 1ml syringe) Next batch was 5mg 2ml water (50 on 1ml syringe) Next batch 10mg 3ml water (37 on 1ml syringe) all injections different spots (stomach, love handle, thigh) all have the same site injection red itchy spot. We are going to move up to 2500mg per week and wondering if it will get worse with the larger dose. Only one way to find out...
Someone I'm coaching started having site reactions to tirzepatide. I had them try different batches, different bac water, all to no avail. They had a history of allergic reactions and even tried a prescription antihistamine, but eventually reverted to semaglutide.

Based on anecdotal reports, it seems that site reactions are relatively common with tirzepatide. I could only find maybe one reference in the literature with no real guidance as to how to proceed.
She doesn't have any or had any other allergic reactions to anything that she or I can remember. I was hoping maybe it was the filler (mannitol??) and maybe I could find another supplier that uses something different. There were a few "retail" domestic us companies that sold peptides without mannitol. But it sounds like she is having a reaction to the tirz itself.

Thanks for the responses guys.

No the transaction ID is the receipt from your transaction you will find it on the block chain explorer. Honestly I am probly yhe least qualified to walk you throught this.are u using cash app?
I just ordered and the process for paying with bitcoin has changed. How do you copy the hashtag? Is that the transaction ID?

She started out at 1250mg per week, which worked great(except for the itchy red spot). First batch was 5mg 3 ml water (75 on 1ml syringe) Next batch was 5mg 2ml water (50 on 1ml syringe) Next batch 10mg 3ml water (37 on 1ml syringe) all injections different spots (stomach, love handle, thigh) all have the same site injection red itchy spot. We are going to move up to 2500mg per week and wondering if it will get worse with the larger dose. Only one way to find out...

She doesn't have any or had any other allergic reactions to anything that she or I can remember. I was hoping maybe it was the filler (mannitol??) and maybe I could find another supplier that uses something different. There were a few "retail" domestic us companies that sold peptides without mannitol. But it sounds like she is having a reaction to the tirz itself.

Thanks for the responses guys.
My wife got it from one of her first few tirz shots. Small flat red welt about the size of a quarter. I never got it. She hasn't gotten it since.

Someone I'm coaching started having site reactions to tirzepatide. I had them try different batches, different bac water, all to no avail. They had a history of allergic reactions and even tried a prescription antihistamine, but eventually reverted to semaglutide.

Based on anecdotal reports, it seems that site reactions are relatively common with tirzepatide. I could only find maybe one reference in the literature with no real guidance as to how to proceed.
For many, including myself, this will subside after a number of weeks of use.

Had no inkling you were a trainer

Sponsors

Latest posts