Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone gottten any idea or clue when QSC is releasing the orals for the US dom list?

This is the million dollar question! We're all waiting here like patience on a monument.. lol My guess is when they have pressed and tested a good amount of a single or several items, he'll let us back into the light :cool:

Yeah that's what I thought as well but there are no numbers on there.
I guess I will have to wait but did not get any response in the last 24h.
What I have always done was placed and paid for my order.. then about 3-6 days later I request tracking information and ask for the information to identify the products.. that way I have it all before the package arrives.. has always worked well for me

Anyone order USA domestic test c or e or tren a recently? Like last 2-3 weeks.

Accidentally got these mixed up because I tossed away the sku. This is far from my first time ordering with QSC and I know what their tren looks like but I’d just like to double check with community.

I received vials with puprle cap and a more yellow looking oil. Not orange. I thought it was tren but it seems like it may be the test I ordered

What I have always done was placed and paid for my order.. then about 3-6 days later I request tracking information and ask for the information to identify the products.. that way I have it all before the package arrives.. has always worked well for me
That’s a good idea. I hopped on QSC early on for several orders. Then when they had over 1000 pages I pretty much went US domestic for the last year or more. But I just rekindled the QSC fire with a beefy order.

Only thing I don’t like is asking for identification because I’m excited and want to pin something immediately lol. But I’m gonna use your protocol from now on. Good share.

Anyone order USA domestic test c or e or tren a recently? Like last 2-3 weeks.

Accidentally got these mixed up because I tossed away the sku. This is far from my first time ordering with QSC and I know what their tren looks like but I’d just like to double check with community.

I received vials with puprle cap and a more yellow looking oil. Not orange. I thought it was tren but it seems like it may be the test I ordered
Amber colored oil is Tren.

Sponsors

Latest posts