Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone gottten any idea or clue when QSC is releasing the orals for the US dom list?

This is the million dollar question! We're all waiting here like patience on a monument.. lol My guess is when they have pressed and tested a good amount of a single or several items, he'll let us back into the light :cool:

Yeah that's what I thought as well but there are no numbers on there.
I guess I will have to wait but did not get any response in the last 24h.
What I have always done was placed and paid for my order.. then about 3-6 days later I request tracking information and ask for the information to identify the products.. that way I have it all before the package arrives.. has always worked well for me

Anyone order USA domestic test c or e or tren a recently? Like last 2-3 weeks.

Accidentally got these mixed up because I tossed away the sku. This is far from my first time ordering with QSC and I know what their tren looks like but I’d just like to double check with community.

I received vials with puprle cap and a more yellow looking oil. Not orange. I thought it was tren but it seems like it may be the test I ordered

What I have always done was placed and paid for my order.. then about 3-6 days later I request tracking information and ask for the information to identify the products.. that way I have it all before the package arrives.. has always worked well for me
That’s a good idea. I hopped on QSC early on for several orders. Then when they had over 1000 pages I pretty much went US domestic for the last year or more. But I just rekindled the QSC fire with a beefy order.

Only thing I don’t like is asking for identification because I’m excited and want to pin something immediately lol. But I’m gonna use your protocol from now on. Good share.

Anyone order USA domestic test c or e or tren a recently? Like last 2-3 weeks.

Accidentally got these mixed up because I tossed away the sku. This is far from my first time ordering with QSC and I know what their tren looks like but I’d just like to double check with community.

I received vials with puprle cap and a more yellow looking oil. Not orange. I thought it was tren but it seems like it may be the test I ordered
Amber colored oil is Tren.

Orders for tabs are not shipped immediately, they require a special packaging and we haven't receive it from the packaging supplier yet, so consider them preorders !

We will add them to domestic warehouses first in USA and EU before starting sales.
Are we able to put in the order or do we wait until they are available on the price list?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
What other ingredients / filler do you use for the tirz? And is it the same filler material in all your peptides?

I bought 5mg and 10mg kits us domestic. I have no issues with injection but my wife is having a reaction at injection site. Its slightly itchy oval shaped red spot/blotch about 2 inches that appears the next day and will last for 5 to 7 days. We did 3 test shots of just bac water in different locations and no reaction. Thanks

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
What other ingredients / filler do you use for the tirz? And is it the same filler material in all your peptides?

I bought 5mg and 10mg kits us domestic. I have no issues with injection but my wife is having a reaction at injection site. Its slightly itchy oval shaped red spot/blotch about 2 inches that appears the next day and will last for 5 to 7 days. We did 3 test shots of just bac water in different locations and no reaction. Thanks
Same for all. Mannitol only.
We no longer use Glycine since 2023.
Tirz 5mg is from 2023 batch and it have Glycine in it, if it helps.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

A minority of people develop antibodies to Tirz. Doesn't impact the effectiveness, but the injection site reaction you describe is the most common effect.

Anti-histamines like Benadryl taken just before or after can help sometimes.

Sometimes it calms down on its own, even if it does, an increased dose will worsen it, at least temporarily.

Greater dilution can help lessen the reaction.

Pharma Tirz uses .5ml for all pen administered doses.

May want to try Sema if it's intolerable.

Back