Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yes, the transaction ID and transaction hash are alternate terms for the same 64-character string which identifies a given transaction on the bitcoin blockchain.

Bitcoin creates a unique ID for each transaction by using a process called double hashing with the SHA-256 algorithm. First, all the transaction details are put together and run through the SHA-256 hash function, which scrambles the data into a fixed-length code. Then, this code is hashed again with SHA-256 to produce the final transaction hash, which serves as the transaction ID. This process ensures the transaction ID is secure and unique.

Yes, the transaction ID and transaction hash are alternate terms for the same 64-character string which identifies a given transaction on the bitcoin blockchain.

Bitcoin creates a unique ID for each transaction by using a process called double hashing with the SHA-256 algorithm. First, all the transaction details are put together and run through the SHA-256 hash function, which scrambles the data into a fixed-length code. Then, this code is hashed again with SHA-256 to produce the final transaction hash, which serves as the transaction ID. This process ensures the transaction ID is secure and unique.

I don't understand half the shit you said but they're two different strings of characters. Sometimes I'd send the transaction ID and they'd reply it was the wrong one. "Please send the hash." Than I'd send the hash and get a "thank you."

Has anyone received Tirzepatide 30mg from the US warehouse within the past 2 weeks, I've received some with red tops but cannot find any testing or mention of them ever being red tops.
Perhaps I'm just not finding it, any input would be greatly appreciated.

I don't understand half the shit you said but they're two different strings of characters. Sometimes I'd send the transaction ID and they'd reply it was the wrong one. "Please send the hash." Than I'd send the hash and get a "thank you."

He simply explained what txid/hash is. Not difficult to understand.

Txid and hash are the same thing with BTC.

He simply explained what txid/hash is. Not difficult to understand.

Txid and hash are the same thing with BTC.

For every transaction, there are two strings of characters. A transaction ID and a hashtag. They're different. One is much longer than the other and they have nothing in common other than being letters and numbers.

For every transaction, there are two strings of characters. A transaction ID and a hashtag. They're different. One is much longer than the other and they have nothing in common other than being letters and numbers.
"One is much longer..." The one which is 64-characters is the transaction hash. My guess is that the transaction ID you're seeing is specific to the application or wallet as an internal transaction ID and not the bitcoin transaction ID. Not that it really matters because the transaction hash is specifically how you can find a given transaction on a blockchain which will show transaction details such as source address, destination address, amount, etc.

Jesus some of you people are dense

Just ordered from Qsc

They sent total amount due and btc address and said "Please provide transaction ID/hash once done."

Sponsors

Latest posts