Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Last time they were put up in here thought they would do the same like other gb test results thanks mate
Now that I'm done being a dick this morning...... I have found that for test results,announcements the discord is easier to keep up with that kinda stuff.

Now that I'm done being a dick this morning...... I have found that for test results,announcements the discord is easier to keep up with that kinda stuff.
Nope to many fkn retards over there. I'll continue with my extra shot flat white coffee in the mornings If I truly want the shits . ( Aussie / kiwi language for no thank you)

This is where some of the confusion comes from. There is a block chain transaction (hash) ID and there is an app transaction ID. What vendors need is the blockchain transaction ID (lower right in the picture)

1724161752364.png

Tablets preorders

- Tablets will be sent to USA & EU warehouses.
- Delivery is domestic, and takes 2-7 days average, depends on the country.
- Packed in bags of 100 tabs, 500 tabs & 1000 tabs.
- Pricing is degressive.
- Preorders pricing is cheaper than regular pricing.
- ETA to reach the domestic warehouses is 4 weeks, it's an estimation, it can be more, or less. Complaints about this won't be taken in consideration.
- Preorders aren't refundable nor credited if you changed your mind during the awaiting time.
- The batchs are lab tested, with 5 tabs variance testing.
- Shipping costs:
USA: $10
France, Germany: $15
Romania, Ireland, Hungary, Finland, Latvia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Estonia, Sweden, Lithuania, Greece, Estonia: $35
The rest of EU countries like Italy, Belgium, Denmark, NL etc... : $28

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Tablets (1 bottle = 100 tabs)1 bottle5 bottles10 bottles
Dianabol 100x50mg30125200
Anadrol 100x40mg30125200
Oxandrolone 100x30mg30125200
Winstrol 100x25mg30125200
5-Amino-1MQ 100x20mg85325550
Test Report #46902.pngTest Report #46901 (1).pngTest Report #46898 (1).pngTest Report #47389 (1).pngTest Report #46900 (1).png

This is where some of the confusion comes from. There is a block chain transaction (hash) ID and there is an app transaction ID. What vendors need is the blockchain transaction ID (lower right in the picture)

View attachment 292310
Personally I never was confused.... I just dont care past knowing which one is the one vendors want.. I got that down.. you guys can nerd out on the technical crap all you want I guess if that gets you off.... go for it!!

Has anyone ordered QSC's GHK-Cu recently? I saw some pictures of a recent batch that looked bad. It's not a must-have for me, but I would add it to my upcoming order if it's not just blue crap

but I've never had any issues with product quality when ordering from QSC, been 100% very happy. BTW if my entire order is from the USA warehouse list, will shipping likely take less than 7 days? My previous QSC orders both came from China, and I'm looking for a faster shipping option this time.

Has anyone ordered QSC's GHK-Cu recently? I saw some pictures of a recent batch that looked bad. It's not a must-have for me, but I would add it to my upcoming order if it's not just blue crap

but I've never had any issues with product quality when ordering from QSC, been 100% very happy. BTW if my entire order is from the USA warehouse list, will shipping likely take less than 7 days? My previous QSC orders both came from China, and I'm looking for a faster shipping option this time.

Having an ugly cake doesn't mean the product isn't good.
What matters is how it tests.

Test Report #46332 (2).png

Curious how it “looked bad” lol