Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

When I tried this I would do things in my sleep. I would cook and clean. I would order things online. I would text complete gibberish to everyone in my phone. I would go outside for no reason. I finally had to stop taking it because I had no control at night. Weirdest and most embarrassing going through the texts I sent each day.
I was on Stilnox for years, used to have sex asleep all the time and never remember a thing when I woke up... Was very lucky I had a understanding (and horny) partner at the time! Lots of stories about people doing stuff they don't remember on Stilnox, worst I recall reading was some guy was renovating his house, walked off the 2nd story balcony as the handrail was removed and impaled himself of rebar and that woke him up.

Probably, you don't know a lot of nerds that suffer from ADHD and type extraordinarily fast. I'd wager that is more likely than him being a tweaker.

The dude is clearly intelligent, detail oriented and posts interesting content, but is in love with his reasoning and seems to lack a degree of empathy that would enable him to form compelling and well-founded arguments.

So, endotoxins are a potential risk, but not an actual risk. Start from there, what specific endotoxins should we be concerned about? How do we test that they are present? At what levels should we be concerned? Once this is all established and we have a better understanding of the risk, how to we mitigate that risk? From there we can do a cost/benefit analysis.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

The argument that pharmaceutical companies have processes for dealing with these things is somewhat specious. The risk may be extraordinarily small, but if a manufacturing line is being established and the cost is reasonable, it may be an effective means to minimize liability.

If you're homebrewing product and there's a 1 in a million chance that you fatally expose yourself to an endotoxin, that's not really a big deal. If you're a pharma manufacturer shipping product to millions, a couple of dead customers is a really big deal.
Qsc has probably sold more testosterone than any FDA approved pharmaceutical company this year. Has one person been sickened or died? No. Not one. Any infections? Also none.

Copy and pasting articles doesn't make you intelligent. Clearly he's not that bright, 7 years on glps and still requires them because he learns nothing. No new healthy way of living, no coping mechanisms, he doesn't even workout per his own posts. He's still obese and abuses stimulants. Tell me how this is someone who oozes intelligence in your eyes?

Abusing stimulants gives you time to do shit, shocker. He doesn't take his microwave apart, so he rereads pharmaceutical leaflets and copy and pastes articles. Spouting paranoid ramblings about none issues.

Using his narcissism to interject himself in everything he considers himself an expert on, Even shit he's never once done in his life like home brewing.

The irony of this entire thing is he's preaching about health and harm reduction daily, but has yet to test ONE product that he buys almost exclusively from China. The one county known to put lead in kids toys and shit.

Last edited:
Keep in mind with pot, whatever initial improvement in sleep you might get, it fades with continued use, and when you try to stop after a while, sleep often gets *worse* until the withdrawal period ends. Some people end up stuck, because the insomnia is so bad without it, they can't make it through the 1-4 weeks it takes for sleep to return to baseline.
Oh yea bro..
Mirtazapine really helps guys 1000 times better than zolpidem etc

Sleep is a huge problem for me, and has been for 35 years. I started Epitalon at 100mcg for a couple weeks, then 250mcg, then 500mcg, then 1mg and still didn’t get much in the way of improvement in my sleep, but at 2mg, my sleep definitely improved

Hey Q, sorry you will get a few notifications all in one go; hope it won't bother you.
Trying to catch up, a little, but I found loads of them, after a few days of not having a look.
Are you back home, finally? Hope so.

Thanks for this.
I have not heard about it before and it sounds interesting.
Been on the insomnia boat for a long time.
Have a good Sunday :)

Copy and pasting articles doesn't make you intelligent. Clearly he's not that bright, 7 years on glps and still requires them because he learns nothing. No new healthy way of living, no coping mechanisms, he doesn't even workout per his own posts. He's still obese and abuses stimulants. Tell me how this is someone who oozes intelligence in your eyes?

Like him, you are allowing your emotions to cloud your judgement. If he offends you, so be it, but you’ve constructed an imaginary character in your mind based on assumption and then chose to judge that.

I didn’t state that he oozes intelligence, but it’s obvious to me that he possess some. It’s clear that he can absorb and understand a great deal of information, which requires a degree of intelligence. Some of his conclusions are the product of quality reasoning. Others, not so much.

What is also apparent is that he’s passionate about discovering new and safer ways to implement PEDs and seems eager, perhaps overly so, to share those discoveries.

My primary criticism of him is that when his arguments fail to land, he resorts to insults. Ultimately that’s going to harm whatever credibility he has and make it more difficult to to accomplish what he seems to be passionate about.

Ghoul has helped me with minispike filters etc And i think his intentions are genuine and for harm reduction albeit a little over the top but take it for what its worth

Like him, you are allowing your emotions to cloud your judgement. If he offends you, so be it, but you’ve constructed an imaginary character in your mind based on assumption and then chose to judge that.

I didn’t state that he oozes intelligence, but it’s obvious to me that he possess some. It’s clear that he can absorb and understand a great deal of information, which requires a degree of intelligence. Some of his conclusions are the product of quality reasoning. Others, not so much.

What is also apparent is that he’s passionate about discovering new and safer ways to implement PEDs and seems eager, perhaps overly so, to share those discoveries.

My primary criticism of him is that when his arguments fail to land, he resorts to insults. Ultimately that’s going to harm whatever credibility he has and make it more difficult to to accomplish what he seems to be passionate about.
Literally anyone can copy and paste and read. You're giving him too much credit. He has no credentials or experience to interject himself and mislead others with what he reads and portrays as fact across multiple threads. Using his narcissism to make sure his opinion is preeminent and fact, When he has zero experience at hand. Just using Google

Passionate about? He doesn't even lift! Lol what are you on about bro?

Literally anyone can copy and paste and read. You're giving him too much credit. He has no credentials or experience to interject himself and mislead others with what he reads and portrays as fact across multiple threads. Using his narcissism to make sure his opinion is preeminent and fact, When he has zero experience at hand. Just using Google

Passionate about? He doesn't even lift! Lol what are you on about bro?
Like I said, it’s his narcissistic tendencies that overshadows whatever drive he has to help other people.

Imagine claiming having a 9 inch dick, being rich and accomplished, bragging about passport entry stamps and having a young girlfriend; all these things screams “listen to me since I’m better than you mentality”.

I have been vocal at refuting his lies since he first came especially when he started to act like an authority in glps and been targeting bodybuilders for using gear.

Anyway, I think what he needs is help to get in shape, work on his physique and health. It’s probably killing him looking at all the guys here with great physiques, hopefully he reads this and self reflect. I doubt it but who knows, maybe he’s gonna double down and call us all retarded meat heads lmao.

Sponsors

Latest posts