Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I mailed a member scammed of 700 by Pinnacle elements free gear. In the year you've been here you haven't tested a single thing either so why are you saying I haven't done anything? Try looking in the mirror before you preach.
You are the one taking the “high moral road”. Defend your position.

I mailed a member scammed of 700 by Pinnacle elements free gear. In the year you've been here you haven't tested a single thing either so why are you saying I haven't done anything? Try looking in the mirror before you preach.
I applaud that. I'm sure you made a big different in his life. Thank you for being such a nice person. We need more people like you in this world (and espeacially on this forum)

Questions about color of tops start to becoming a pain in the ass to my assistants.
For international orders, we number the kits, for domestic orders we have SKU on the boxes.
Customers should be able to identify easily their products using the SKU, and if they have doubts, they can ask about the meaning of the SKU.
Some customers to get extra confirmation, claim they threw the boxes, or the packs have no SKU which is impossible. This add extra work, and wasting time emails over this subject.
From now on you only can ask questions about SKU (domestic) and numbers (international) to identify your multiple items.
If you threw the packaging, or your wive or daughter opened your packs and threw the packaging that's your problem from now on, either find a way to know what it is it or send it for testing.
From now on all questions regarding color of tops will not be answered.
I hope this will be very clear.
I posted that information on here all the time. It does no good. First thing in the morning someone will be asking what color tops are the mast e.....

Can we put up a poll to possibly rename this thread? I suggest "Battle of the Bros". We can have a scoreboard and instant replays and everything. There will be a point system based on how bad each post burns the other bro.
I would like to see how they all would respond to each other in person!!!

And in the case of endotoxin, are you saying vials of homebrew and UGL won't exceed the 3.5 EUs per mg of testosterone safe level specified by the FDA? I suspect it'll be ten times higher than the safety limit or more.
As a microbiologist, I wouldn't take that bet.