Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You know you are fking up @Ghoul's arguments and that will throw him in a posting spree of "science" that disapproves you...

P.S. @Ghoul you post some interesting stuff mate, but you choose to die on multiple hills that really don't matter. Homebrew sterility isn't perfect by all means but it's adequate. I have been personally injecting my concoctions for 2 decades with zero infections to speak of. So cut the bullshit posting and stick to things that you have a better understanding because you have ZERO understanding of homebrew and the resilience of the human body

My question to @Ghoul earlier was based on my interpretation of USP General Chapter 85 which sets a limit on IM injection sub 2ml at 5EU/kg per hour. Practically speaking, that's simply 5EU/kg or for myself at 80kg, 400EU per injection. We can debate what that volume should be, but certainly something less than 2ml.

My question then is whether my interpretation is correct. If so, then we could choose an acceptable limit somewhere in that range and send a vial off for testing and some crow off to @Ghoul for eating. I'm happy to pay for the testing and the crow.

One thing I don't get is the "per hour" portion of the limit. It's clear that for a single injection that should be ignored, but is there no accumulated deleterious effects of endotoxin exposure? If that were the case, it seems that daily administration could reduce the exposure substantially vs. weekly exposure.

This is a topic that would make for interesting discourse, but unfortunately it seems that rather than engage in civil discourse, some folks would rather ramble incessantly and cast insults like a monkey flinging shit.

If Luchador gets achy joints in 10 years, it was because he didn't send his UGL gear for Readalot & Ghoul Testing™ (reference).

Oh shit, no way. I wish it wasnt on Discord. Hardly anyone is familiar with it. If it was a website it would be so much more sucessful. QSC could easily set that up, and if not, i'm sure we got some IT/Tech experts who could do it real quick

If we really need money to fund testing, we could make all the tests available for investors conveniently, but not for everyone. There are thousands of consumers of QSC, even a £1/month fee to have access to all testing would help us greatly.

I'm new here, I dont know if you all feel like we have enough testing or if we need a lot more. If its the latter, we can easily find a solution for it.
QSC is the MOST tested source I've ever seen! Figure out discord (its not hard, download the app) and check it out. All test reports are available to everyone, free of charge!

I just received this BAC water which is from QSC (purple top), I was about to pin but noticed it has this white stain inside the vial, and also what looks like small white bits floating in the vial from this, any idea what this is?

Attachments

• IMG_0689.JPG
    IMG_0689.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I just received this BAC water which is from QSC (purple top), I was about to pin but noticed it has this white stain inside the vial, and also what looks like small white bits floating in the vial from this, any idea what this is?
That's ghouls cum