Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Damn just realized that’s a 6 kit minimum.
How long will test in MCT oil stored properly last for?
Many years. No one can give you a black or white answer.
I didn't saw any oil to go bad and I had gear that was around for 4 years or so.
At least 3 years but there are guys that pinned oil that was sitting around for 5-7 years and was fine.

Let's just do this and we can all pay together for the test, I have shit load of peptides or hgh, no problem wasting 2-3 vials. I can even put it in two different freezers and fridges so we can even see the difference between one fridge/freezer used specifically to hold peptides and one that is used for normal stuff as well so it gets opened frequently.

Just let me know guys if you are interested and we can make a thread and start gathering ppl. If we pile up together it's gonna cost peanuts and we can squash this debacle once and for all
Call me in mate. I have no problem to give some money.

Many years. No one can give you a black or white answer.
I didn't saw any oil to go bad and I had gear that was around for 4 years or so.
At least 3 years but there are guys that pinned oil that was sitting around for 5-7 years and was fine.
Same, never had oil go rancid.

Promo: Testosterone series (oils)

Test E 250mg/ml, Test C 250mg/ml, Sustanon 250mg/ml, Test U 200mg/ml, Test P 100mg/ml: $45/kit

MOQ = $270
Free shipping
International
Remote addresses, Hawai and Alaska will get delivered from USA warehouse

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

End: Sunday 8th sept

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:
hello @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
If i order 40kits will they be sent in 4 boxes of 10 kits each?

The ghoul bashing is getting old. He posts some good helpful stuff and some things i don't agree with, which i just ignore. It's still good to have an open mind and not discard every opinion you don't agree with or because you feel offended by some personal flexes.

The narcissism debate is a joke since probably half of meso likes to look in the mirror for a bit longer than what would be considered healthy. It's not like we're all prime examples of mental health here.
Well said

Test E 250mg/ml, Test C 250mg/ml, Sustanon 250mg/ml, Test U 200mg/ml, Test P 100mg/ml: $45/kit

MOQ = $270
Free shipping
International

Contact info:

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Phone number:
Any chance of making a lower moq for Aussies? 6 kits is a bit of a worry passing customs

Of course you guys are an extreme torture, I buy from QSC and Tracy has solved every problem or doubt I have, so if you have any problems try to contact HER and be patient because SHE will get back to you sooner or later, surely Tracy will read I don't know how many private messages every day and delete as many.
Also I would add that this is a sales thread if you have problems with the molecules open another thread and let Tracy know about the problems you are having with the molecules. Coming here every single day in the QSC sales thread and reading all kinds of crap is a pain in the ass . i cant even quantify how many pages of crap you have written . If I were the site administrator I would intervene immediately to curb the mindless abuse of the threads.

You said it was a woman and you want to double down and say you never said that?

MOQ = $270
Free shipping
International

Contact info:

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Phone number:
When the shipping is free and order moq 270 if want to reship insurance is it still plus 20%

We don't plan to add it
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Hello everyone,

There is a high chance that we will move the warehouse next week, in Qingdao warehouse, so the orders placed next week might have some 5-6 days delay.
We will take advantage of the Mid-Autumn Festival holidays to do it (15-17 sept).

We advise you to place your planned international orders ASAP during this week to avoid any potential delays next week caused by holidays and warehouse relocation.

This will not affect the overseas domestic warehouses, but only Qingdao warehouse, thank you for understanding.