Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Looks like you have some extra reasons to stick to QSC and not try every chinese that pops up in this forum, it’s not for nothing that we have a such long track here, even that some desesperatly try to push new ones, it’s just a matter of few time because they screw up, scam, or get busted.
QSC is looking for the long term partnership with meso members and that’s why we invest in customer service, speed, a looot of testing, you just need to be patient, tabs are coming, more in production and it’s matter of few time QSC will become a one stop shop for all of you.
I already stick with QSC.
Never close down.

1000029823.jpg

I really want to see the scuba diving pictures with all the girls he said he rolls we with in Thailand. If I was living that lifestyle I'd be shitting on everyone posting my stacks of pharma grade gear with my Thai whores poolside as I watch the crypto market on a giant tv.
Shit that box of donuts he posted looked like he got it on sale at Kroger. Show me the scuba diving pictures Mr. Pokemon who can't be identified without a silph scope
How about his 9 inch dick he uses to slap the living hell out of his ifbb pro trainer, such a bad ass character lol.

The irony is he uses ugl from China, he places 100% trust on their products and haven’t done a single test of any product he bought from QSC. Ghoul is just a hater for guys who do the opposite of what he thinks constitute safety.

Believe me, you will have more health problems being obese and not getting in shape than any of these imaginary dangers you seem to think there is in home brewing gear.

Didn’t he say he is using glp-1 drugs for 7 years straight or so? I mean that plus using ampethamines for a long time adds up to a certain picture of him.

Years & years of the most powerful fat loss drugs ever invented in combination with a seemingly non-zero level of intelligence. How is it possible to still have obesity?

That food noise must be really fucking loud.

Years & years of the most powerful fat loss drugs ever invented in combination with a seemingly non-zero level of intelligence. How is it possible to still have obesity?

That food noise must be really fucking loud.
I forgot about food noises!!! I swear to God I heard that loaf of bread talking to me the other day! I thought I was going schizo for a second!