Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My friend with whom I was having this discussion claims that serum IGF1 is pointless and the difference lies in intramuscular IGF1.

No one knows shit about intramuscular IGF-1.

Guess I'm wondering if that's worth pursuing or am I way off base?

If you're not just bullshitting and actually considering getting a muscle biopsy for IGF-1, absolutely do it. So many people just talk theorize hypothesize word salad.

Next we're gonna ask for you to do it natty (off hGH) to compare if it's actually different.

No one can tell you it's worthless because [see above] no one knows shit about intramuscular IGF-1.

If you're not just bullshitting and actually considering getting a muscle biopsy for IGF-1, absolutely do it. So many people just talk theorize hypothesize word salad.

Next we're gonna ask for you to do it natty (off hGH) to compare if it's actually different.

No one can tell you it's worthless because [see above] no one knows shit about intramuscular IGF-1.
But word salad is yummy though, imagine all the gains because of its anabolic properties lmao.

Well, that's why I asked. The next question is, if IM IGF-1 is the similar with similar doses, will that put to rest the notion that Serostim is superior to other GH.

I'm not offering any theories about the outcome. I'm not even sure that IM IGF-1 levels are the real difference between the perceived efficacy of the two compounds. However, I am not bullshitting based on my cursory review of the process.

I'll look into it further before teasing about it. There's cost to consider. The ELISA test itself is just north of $500 and includes enough for 96 samples, then there's the microplate reader, the centrifuge and other assorted lab equipment required. I also need to determine if a needle biopsy is sufficient. Otherwise the process could be quite... invasive.

The test itself would probably be a couple sites at time and repeated every 2 hours or so. Each would need to be performed after at least a couple of days of no HGH.

But CAN you?
For that, one would need the ability to contort ones body fully, and at least a 9inch Dick. I only know of someone with a schlong that long. Whether they can contort is another kettle of fish.

Meanwhile what is all this talk of trannies?
All this while I thought everyone was ordering Tren. Apparently, some are ordering Tran too. Learning something new everyday!

Anyone here has any experience with their injectable cardarine? Goal is increasing endurance. Never seen injectable cardarine in oil. Big difference in bio availability?