Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Left all the good peptides off promo Q? BPC, tb500, igf-1 … thanks for the promo tho
US domestic peptide promo

- Ara-290 10mg $60/kit.
- cjc/ipa mix 5mg each $50/kit.
- DSIP 5mg $30/kit.
- GHK CU 50mg $25/kit.
- GHRP-6 10mg $30/kit.
- Ipamorelin 10mg $30/kit.
- Kisspeptin 8mg $70/kit.
- Mazdutide 10mg $200/kit.
- Mots-c 5mg $35/kit.
- MT2 10mg $35/kit.
- Oxytocin 8mg $35/kit.
- Pt141 10mg $45/kit.
- Semax 40mg $60/kit.
- Snap-8 8mg $30/kit.
- Survodutide 10mg $190/kit.
- Tesamorelin 10mg $100/kit.
- Thymosin Alpha 1 5mg $70/kit.
----------
shipping $20

No MOQ

End : 12th sept

US domestic: 3-5 days delivery
who uses or has used any of the above and experienced good results? thanku

There has been updates over on Telegram anyway. Peptide promo for US domestic, if you are into that, which was mentioned here as well.

I am hopeful we will get a Domestic oils promo announcement also. So you may get your Tren for a deal if the stars align properly.

Whats their telegram? I may have had it at one point

Can someone please send me the link to the new discord??
Ya real funny huh?! Nm found the link to peptide chat. Amazes me how you ask for help & get laughed at for it.

It may say new member, but I’ve been a member for over 3 years. I don’t just sit on here making useless posts to get my post count up. I’ve been on these forums since before Pre ORD which most of you know nothing about or weren’t around at that time, but you think you know everything lol!

Dude what are you going on about? Q didn't provide testing on their first GB they only did so when the results came back less than their guarantee and they had to reship product that met the quality guarantee put in place for the order.

LOL at the idea of having to copy someone on their "groupbuy". Ya'll have never heard of a groupbuy before Q?

Incorrect, we provided tests for all the GB, including the initial ones and the first one: Janoshik Analytical

@Sampei

USA DOMESTIC PROMO.

Here’s a breakdown of each peptide and its common uses or functions:

1. Ara-290 (10mg, $60/kit): Ara-290 is a synthetic peptide derived from erythropoietin (EPO), primarily investigated for its potential to reduce inflammation and protect tissues, particularly in neuropathic pain and autoimmune conditions.

2. CJC/IPA Mix (5mg each, $50/kit): This mix typically combines CJC-1295, a growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) analog, with Ipamorelin, a growth hormone secretagogue (GHS). Together, they stimulate the release of growth hormone, which may help with fat loss, muscle growth, and anti-aging benefits.

3. DSIP (5mg, $30/kit): Delta Sleep-Inducing Peptide (DSIP) is known for its role in sleep regulation, reducing stress, and possibly helping with chronic pain management.

4. GHK-Cu (50mg, $25/kit): Copper peptide GHK-Cu has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is commonly used for skin healing, tissue repair, and anti-aging. It may also support hair growth and wound healing.

5. GHRP-6 (10mg, $30/kit): Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6 stimulates the release of growth hormone. It can increase muscle mass, reduce body fat, and improve recovery times, but may also cause an increase in appetite.

6. Ipamorelin (10mg, $30/kit): Ipamorelin is a selective growth hormone secretagogue that promotes the release of growth hormone without affecting cortisol or prolactin levels. It is often used to improve body composition and enhance recovery.

7. Kisspeptin (8mg, $70/kit): Kisspeptin plays a role in regulating the reproductive system by stimulating the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), which can influence testosterone and luteinizing hormone (LH) levels. It’s being studied for fertility and reproductive health.

8. Mazdutide (10mg, $200/kit): Mazdutide is a dual glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) and glucagon receptor agonist, often used in research related to obesity and type 2 diabetes. It may help with weight loss and glucose regulation.

9. MOTS-c (5mg, $35/kit): MOTS-c is a mitochondrial-derived peptide that influences metabolism, enhancing insulin sensitivity, and may support weight loss and endurance. It’s being studied for its potential anti-aging and metabolic benefits.

10. MT2 (10mg, $35/kit): Melanotan II is a synthetic analog of alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH). It’s commonly used for its skin-tanning effects and may also increase libido.

11. Oxytocin (8mg, $35/kit): Oxytocin is often referred to as the “love hormone.” It plays roles in social bonding, sexual reproduction, childbirth, and the period after childbirth. It may also have therapeutic uses for emotional well-being and reducing anxiety.

12. PT-141 (10mg, $45/kit): Also known as Bremelanotide, PT-141 is a peptide used to enhance sexual arousal and treat sexual dysfunction in both men and women by activating melanocortin receptors.

13. Semax (40mg, $60/kit): Semax is a synthetic peptide based on a fragment of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH). It’s known for its cognitive enhancement properties, neuroprotective effects, and ability to improve focus and memory.

14. Snap-8 (8mg, $30/kit): Snap-8 is a peptide used in anti-aging skincare products. It is often referred to as a “Botox-like” peptide because it works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by inhibiting muscle contractions.

15. Survodutide (10mg, $190/kit): Survodutide is a dual agonist for the glucagon and GLP-1 receptors. It is primarily studied for obesity and weight management, with potential effects on appetite reduction and energy expenditure.

16. Tesamorelin (10mg, $100/kit): Tesamorelin is a growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) analog that increases growth hormone levels. It’s particularly used for reducing visceral fat in people with HIV but has broader potential in body composition management.

17. Thymosin Alpha 1 (5mg, $70/kit): Thymosin Alpha-1 is an immune-modulating peptide that boosts the immune system and is used in treatments for infections, cancer, and autoimmune disorders.