Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So I'm computer illiterate and will be enlisting my wife to do this. I watch you tube and read the forums. That's the extent of my computer base.

You should really invest some time and learn about opsec. Use a dedicated Linux on a stick distro like TailOS for browsing things like Meso eyc

I use Brave and a VPN for sketchy stuff. No idea if either of these help but the VPN is definitely effective for downloading movies, TV shows, etc without getting the other love letters (from your ISP for copyright violations or whatever).

Anyone know how to reach Tracy asap? I did my payment as instructed. Zero seen or messaged. I did email. WhatsApp.
You have to bear in mind the time difference also, but maybe just give it a bit. Tracy does not ghost in my experience, but sometimes responses take a bit. Especially now with a new promo running

Anyone know how to reach Tracy asap? I did my payment as instructed. Zero seen or messaged. I did email. WhatsApp.
Deep breath and calm down. Sit down, drink some cold water and forget about it. Go on about your day, they will answer when available.

Stop injecting tren impatience is one of the sides.

What a waste of a post just to run your mouth! You need hooked on phonix?! I said I found it, but you still feel the need to post your dumb ass comment.
I think the word you are looking for is “phonics" meaning to reference phonetic implication, which is where the well known consumer product drew its namesake.