Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Proton mail. I have pictures where you can see I sent it too the correct email with the .cn. This happened twice where they responded to my order email with a bitcoin address. It's cool I just wanted Tracy to verify it wasn't him so I can order more. I think if I order domestic tomorrow I should get it in time. Sucks I was ordering this because I got scammed lol. That 1900iu of gh would have been nice though.
You have a key hijacker in your device

I always found having a dedicated device for specific tasks the best solution to these problems.

Seriously do a malware sweep there are some good free apps for that

So I'm computer illiterate and will be enlisting my wife to do this. I watch you tube and read the forums. That's the extent of my computer base.
You should really invest some time and learn about opsec. Use a dedicated Linux on a stick distro like TailOS for browsing things like Meso eyc

So I'm computer illiterate and will be enlisting my wife to do this. I watch you tube and read the forums. That's the extent of my computer base.

If you have downloaded a trojan through software/apps/links, they could have spied everything you have done on that device.
You need to figure out what it is/ was

As they say, best lessons are never free.

Most of the people that dabble with illicit markets have paid at some point.
I've been doing this since the late 90's off and on so I've paid a couple times. I just never picked up the technical stuff because I really don't enjoy computers. Paying the price for that now. It's all good, we keep moving forward.

It's good to have a "decoy", something your doing that's kind of naughty but not that bad. Do it on a device at home and use tor, but don't bother with other opsec. Then use Tails for the "other thing".