Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Bank -> Coinbase -> Metamask -> vendor

I keep it simple by buying USDC on Coinbase where it can earn some interest (~5%), send the USDC via Ethereum blockchain to Metamask to cover upcoming purchases, and pay vendors from Metamask using USDC or USDT over Ethereum as the vendor prefers.

If need be, I can burn the Metamask wallet and create a new one at will.
LoL. Just keep it simple! y'all be confusing crypto noobs with all these!! :D

I'm cryptarded bro. I'm trying to learn. In the real world I can fix just about anything but I can't seem figure out cryptocurrency.

View attachment 295122
I buy on coinbase, send to exodus (my wallet on my computer), then to the vendor. Coinbase is fine now. Money from my bank clears instantly, but when I first opened the account there were delays in funding the purchase and sending the coins to Exodus. If you stick with it, it'll get much more streamlined. They just don't like new accounts buying a $500 in crypto and immediately sending it away.

Now I don't even buy coins until I get a wallet address from a vendor and the whole transaction is done in under 2 hours.

I buy on coinbase, send to exodus (my wallet on my computer), then to the vendor. Coinbase is fine now. Money from my bank clears instantly, but when I first opened the account there were delays in funding the purchase and sending the coins to Exodus. If you stick with it, it'll get much more streamlined. They just don't like new accounts buying a $500 in crypto and immediately sending it away.

Now I don't even buy coins until I get a wallet address from a vendor and the whole transaction is done in under 2 hours.
This is how I would love it to be. I'm not even doing $300 worth I don't know what the hold up is. Hopefully it's not too long. I have it all sitting in USDC waiting for it to clear now. I'm sure after fees and shit I'll be short lol.

This is how I would love it to be. I'm not even doing $300 worth I don't know what the hold up is. Hopefully it's not too long. I have it all sitting in USDC waiting for it to clear now. I'm sure after fees and shit I'll be short lol.
Also a big fan of Exodus. It's simple, intuitive and secure. If I know I have purchases coming up I just park some coin there and I am good to go. These days, if anything, crypto transactions are easier and more rapid than conventional.

Also a big fan of Exodus. It's simple, intuitive and secure. If I know I have purchases coming up I just park some coin there and I am good to go. These days, if anything, crypto transactions are easier and more rapid than conventional.
That's what I'm using. I'm buying on CB, then sending to my Exodus. Then hopefully to QSC if my shit ever clears! Lol

Are any of you guys using a combo of coinbase/exodus having any issues or do y'all just circumvent coinbase now?

I use Coinbase, buy USDC, and pay with Apple Pay. The funds are immediately available. I think a debit card or Apple Pay is instant for certain sums. Bank transfers can take some time.

i've done up to 1.5mg and i don't get this libido effect, just nausea. What's your dosage and protocol?

if 1.5mg isn't doing anything for you, either something is wrong with the compound or something is wrong with you. A one-time dose of 500mcg will give me some actute nausea and spontaneous erections for the next day.

I use Coinbase, buy USDC, and pay with Apple Pay. The funds are immediately available. I think a debit card or Apple Pay is instant for certain sums. Bank transfers can take some time.

if 1.5mg isn't doing anything for you, either something is wrong with the compound or something is wrong with you. A one-time dose of 500mcg will give me some actute nausea and spontaneous erections for the next day.
I don't have Apple products unfortunately and that's how I believe PayPal used to work as well but it doesn't want to let me use my PayPal to purchase on CB. Every time I go to add it as a payment method everything goes through then it just doesn't appear as a payment option. So I used my bank d now I'm waiting. ‍♂️ Is what it is, all part of learning I guess. I act fussy only because I'm annoyed at my own ignorance. I would have never bothered them with an order until I had coin ready to send if I had known it was going to take a while.

I do cashapp ---> Exodus ----> vendor. Then again I buy only peps so i don't need too many extra layers
Peps, oil, powder. Seriously, unless you're buying a shit load all the time I don't think anyone cares about small steroid orders. Don't think they don't know who you are and what you're buying. Lol. They do. They just have FAR bigger fish to fry.

Peps, oil, powder. Seriously, unless you're buying a shit load all the time I don't think anyone cares about small steroid orders. Don't think they don't know who you are and what you're buying. Lol. They do. They just have FAR bigger fish to fry.
It's really not much more bother adding the additional layer of protection. Both for us and the vendor. And you are 100% correct that the Feds have far more on their plate with the Opiate crisis than little ole me and my gainz.

If I was some soccer mom or retiree buying Semaglutide then I might not care as much, but in our situation here the bulk of us are still buying a controlled substance so the more discretion the better.

It's really not much more bother adding the additional layer of protection. Both for us and the vendor. And you are 100% correct that the Feds have far more on their plate with the Opiate crisis than little ole me and my gainz.

If I was some soccer mom or retiree buying Semaglutide then I might not care as much, but in our situation here the bulk of us are still buying a controlled substance so the more discretion the better.
I don't have good insurance and my balls don't work naturally. Lol I'm trying to be as secure as I know how by using Exodus but without test I'm useless and I can't afford enough to feel good from a clinic. I have this shitty growth on my pituitary and I basically stopped making my own test since I was like 22. I try to use VPN and would never send direct from CB. Other than that I don't know how to be more secure. I'm not educated enough on this crypto subject. I do try my hardest though both for the sake of everyone else using the source and myself. I'm not trying to blow anyones spot up. I just don't want to get to a point where I don't have easy access to what I need to function properly.

I don't have good insurance and my balls don't work naturally. Lol I'm trying to be as secure as I know how by using Exodus but without test I'm useless and I can't afford enough to feel good from a clinic. I have this shitty growth on my pituitary and I basically stopped making my own test since I was like 22. I try to use VPN and would never send direct from CB. Other than that I don't know how to be more secure. I'm not educated enough on this crypto subject. I do try my hardest though both for the sake of everyone else using the source and myself. I'm not trying to blow anyones spot up. I just don't want to get to a point where I don't have easy access to what I need to function properly.
I totally get you, and lots of people in the same boat, both in terms of crypto and getting the shaft on TRT from the medical establishment. I am sure a shiny kit of Test-C will be sitting on your dresser in no time. Don't sweat it.