MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Received my second order in Europe, which arrived within 2 weeks of placing it. I have another package (sent approximately at the same time) that is still in transit from China. However, Marcus confirmed that some packages may take longer to arrive.

Thank you @GenericAsia for the efficient communication, stealth packaging, and handling thus far.

TD & Janoshik test results from an order I placed August 2024. NPP in yellow, Test C in white. It took about 16 days to reach me in the US, which seems to be standard for my corner of the country. I think I'm set for at least a month or two (hundred).

GA_td_testnpp-02-09092024.jpgGA-npp-082024-TestReport-48617.pngGA-npp-082024-TestReport-48617.png

Attachments

• GA_td_testnpp-02-09092024.jpg
    GA_td_testnpp-02-09092024.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 24
TD & Janoshik test results from an order I placed August 2024. NPP in yellow, Test C in white. It took about 16 days to reach me in the US, which seems to be standard for my corner of the country. I think I'm set for at least a month or two (hundred).

View attachment 295129View attachment 295128View attachment 295127
appreciate the lab results you made my friend, you got yourself credit store for those 2 btw :) blind test is always welcome from our customers guys, products that havent been tested before will be given store credit.

So received my package, the packaging was excellent, well protected and I have nothing bad to say about that.
communication was excellent too, very responsive and the package was shipped the next day after I had pay.

Now the issue is: I ordered 3 different type of Oil and only 2 were marked the third kit of oil wasn't. This wouldn't be a problem as one can exclude the two and find what is the last one BUT when I sent a picture to GA just to confirm if that was indeed what I was thinking it was he said that was test C but that cannot be as test C is marked! So now I'm not really sure they sent me what I ordered at least 1/3 of it.
This is not ideal BUT I'm still waiting for further answer from GA to clarify things. Maybe we will get to the bottom of this.

for now I'm holding my final judgment.