Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Glad you decided to do at least one test. Do you have any other Jano tests to share?
lol he finally does a test and gets a decent result and all of a sudden his whole stance on testing goes out the window for a split second. If anything that makes me want to stay further away from his shit

lol he finally does a test and gets a decent result and all of a sudden his whole stance on testing goes out the window for a split second. If anything that makes me want to stay further away from his shit

Hey, it's a start. He probably didn't want to share it because although his product tested decently well, there is much better Chinese GH available on the market at a cheaper price. His stuff isn't bad but it's not competitive to what other sources are offering.

Hey, it's a start. He probably didn't want to share it because although his product tested decently well, there is much better Chinese GH available on the market at a cheaper price. His stuff isn't bad but it's not competitive to what other sources are offering.
How isn’t it competitive to other domestically offered HGH?

Please explain

How isn’t it competitive to other domestically offered HGH?

Please explain
Oh hey, our slow friend who loves shilling has a question. Look at test reports and then look at pricing. Very simple. Quantity of active, amount of dimer, price. If you are incapable of doing that simple comparison maybe focus on finishing your GED and give it another try.

Oh hey, our slow friend who loves shilling has a question. Look at test reports and then look at pricing. Very simple. Quantity of active, amount of dimer, price. If you are incapable of doing that simple comparison maybe focus on finishing your GED and give it another try.
This is very competitive considering its price and being DOMESTIC USA.

Big hunny balls even said so and he is the one who knows all the different prices of all the different vendors from the spreadsheet

Back to crying uncle buns go, Happy Tuesday ya miserable fuck !

This is very competitive considering its price and being DOMESTIC USA.

Big hunny balls even said so and he is the one who knows all the different prices of all the different vendors from the spreadsheet

Back to crying uncle buns go, Happy Tuesday ya miserable fuck !
I know basic math, price lists, and reading test reports is pretty difficult for you. I don't know why you're so been out of shape. You're factually wrong. Enjoy your delusion and I hope Chris at least gives you a $5 off coupon for your next level shilling.