Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think tour cashapp has to be 3 days old before you can buy and send bitcoin
I think I'm finding that out now. Set up account, had to give all my info, upload pictures of ID and face, and give a DNA sample by driving to the street corner, busting a nut on a midget or leprechaun, I'm still not sure what just happened?! After all that it wouldn't let me add any money. I tried multiple amounts even like $100 and was told "blocked due to security issues". Tech support said I could use cash, but could only do $500 at a time. I asked "why did I just bust a nut on somethings face if I cant add any money?" for my security of course. I wonder if the midget is still there...

Just as a general review. I got my test Undecanoate within 1.5 weeks from ordering. Very fast. My test cyp within a week. I expect my tren ace to come within something similar. Very fast. Highly recommend this vendor

All raws

Usa based

Last edited:
Some FAQ on price list file would be of help to new customers, its 2800 pages here, i can understand them. Could minimize questions asked.
2800 pages? What the fuck price list are you looking at??? How the fuck can you not understand a price list? It’s pretty fucking clear. Choose which warehouse location, look at the item you want, right next to that item is the strength/potency/mg/whateverthefuck and next to that is the price.

I think I'm finding that out now. Set up account, had to give all my info, upload pictures of ID and face, and give a DNA sample by driving to the street corner, busting a nut on a midget or leprechaun, I'm still not sure what just happened?! After all that it wouldn't let me add any money. I tried multiple amounts even like $100 and was told "blocked due to security issues". Tech support said I could use cash, but could only do $500 at a time. I asked "why did I just bust a nut on somethings face if I cant add any money?" for my security of course. I wonder if the midget is still there...

Its always a pain in the balls with the payment process apps and crypto exchanges when you are first getting started. I suggest to people to just get setup and established ASAP and then over time make several small purchases and transfers to build up your transaction history. You would be surprised how many places take crypto now, and these small dumb purchases feed the algo that you are a legit user. Over time, all the restrictions and annoyances will slowly disappear. I have been in the game awhile, but I think my daily transfer limit on the exchange is now like 50K or something insane. I also use the exchanges these days for purchasing and trading crypto only. All my on and off chain transactions with vendors are via a 3rd party, non-custodial.

It’s advised to minimize emails yes, so the thank you can be avoided, but not a big deal
My apologies! I thanked you last time on your old email and informed you I was having trouble getting funds released this time. I just didn't want my order to get dropped because of it. Noted for the future. Sorry for clogging the email. I'll keep my thanks and issues here from now on.

Its always a pain in the balls with the payment process apps and crypto exchanges when you are first getting started. I suggest to people to just get setup and established ASAP and then over time make several small purchases and transfers to build up your transaction history. You would be surprised how many places take crypto now, and these small dumb purchases feed the algo that you are a legit user. Over time, all the restrictions and annoyances will slowly disappear. I have been in the game awhile, but I think my daily transfer limit on the exchange is now like 50K or something insane. I also use the exchanges these days for purchasing and trading crypto only. All my on and off chain transactions with vendors are via a 3rd party, non-custodial.
Ya, I kind of figured it would be that way. Once I confirmed my identity, CashApp told me I could do $200,000 in BitCoin and $10k in transactions so I was a little surprised CashApp told me no on a measly $100 add to the account. I figured I would buy some Bitcoin and transfer them to Electrum so I could get the idea of how it all worked.

Ya, I kind of figured it would be that way. Once I confirmed my identity, CashApp told me I could do $200,000 in BitCoin and $10k in transactions so I was a little surprised CashApp told me no on a measly $100 add to the account. I figured I would buy some Bitcoin and transfer them to Electrum so I could get the idea of how it all worked.
That was not my experience with cashapp..but I can only send 2000 a day in bitcoin

Man I don't know how y'all deal with this crypto nonsense. It all changes so fast. I've been trying to make a purchase for 2 days. All the platforms want to hold your money or have you give them a retina scan before you can access any of it. What happened to the good old days of buying some "anti aging cream" on Alibaba? Coinbase won't let me use my PayPal so it takes like a week before the money from my bank clears . Then all the other equally garbage platforms want me to use Sardine and I'm not comfortable putting in my full social security number on a site I've never heard of. Are any of you guys using a combo of coinbase/exodus having any issues or do y'all just circumvent coinbase now? Thanks in advance.
Cash app or Venmo are both super simple. You do have to buy a little extra in case bitcoin takes a dive before funds are available to send. Make sure and purchase with a card and not bank account