Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If only that search function could help people with reading comprehension.
That magnifying glass is all you need around here, you don’t even need to post or ask any questions or interact with anyone. There are thousands of guys who get the info and fuck off never to be heard again lol.

But you’re right though, if you can’t process what you read then, it’s useless.

International order to canada placed on aug 23rd landed perfectly two days ago, will not post pics as i dont want to expose their new opsec which is hilarious

2800 pages? What the fuck price list are you looking at??? How the fuck can you not understand a price list? It’s pretty fucking clear. Choose which warehouse location, look at the item you want, right next to that item is the strength/potency/mg/whateverthefuck and next to that is the price.

Relax SunWanker take your schizo meds and read again (or learn to read i should say), its 2800 page thread not price list.

Last edited:
Man I don't know how y'all deal with this crypto nonsense. It all changes so fast. I've been trying to make a purchase for 2 days. All the platforms want to hold your money or have you give them a retina scan before you can access any of it. What happened to the good old days of buying some "anti aging cream" on Alibaba? Coinbase won't let me use my PayPal so it takes like a week before the money from my bank clears . Then all the other equally garbage platforms want me to use Sardine and I'm not comfortable putting in my full social security number on a site I've never heard of. Are any of you guys using a combo of coinbase/exodus having any issues or do y'all just circumvent coinbase now? Thanks in advance.
I use Strike. Buy BTC and is ready to transfer immediately to a wallet.

Sponsors

Latest posts