Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nope.
EQ raws have two versions liquid and sticky.
If you remember few months ago we tested both raws:
It happened that sticky one is often higher purity, so when we brewed EQ batchs and our customers purchased the sticky version, they reported that EQ crashes and so did our brewer.
With liquid version (lowe purity) it doesn’t crash.
Do you recall what the difference in purity was with liquid vs sticky Test E raws?

Just curious.

All you have to do is look back at all the trendy bullshit "Steve" has pushed over the years that turned out to be snake oil
He still pushes that methylene blue crap like it's the second coming also. I do watch the guy often I admit, but some of the ill conceived (and likely heavily incentivized) junk he pushes is annoying.

He is a good scumfluencer. When views got a nosedive he exposes Liver King. Classic scum
I love how he always has to insert into every post;
"I have access to the real pharma grade [anything he is talking about]"
Makes me wonder if he sells the stuff with his coaching services.

I love how he always has to insert into every post;
"I have access to the real pharma grade [anything he is talking about]"
Makes me wonder if he sells the stuff with his coaching services.
I don't think he's worried about a couple dollar kick back on some gear with what he changes for his consultation fees

Consultation Fees​

Zoom Consultations are available in the following time slots:
• 20 Minutes; 675 USD
• 40 Minutes*; 1,215 USD (10% discount)
• 1 Hour**; 1,620 USD (20% discount)
• 10-Hour Coaching Package; 11,140 USD (45% discount, details below)

People have to look Steve from a different point of view, he has tried everything already so naturally anything new is going to be pushed, doesn't mean he's shilling for that.
But if you think that a few of his videos about new compounds negate all of his harm reduction and deep-dive content you have to consider if you're looking at him objectively or just emotionally.