Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

for those that dont know MOST nuts need to be cooked for safety(can cause various poisonings) and better nutrition.

You are right, toxins and mould can be present.
Soaking and long dehydration is the best thing.
They maintain a lot of nutrition, like that.
I like how crunchy they get and you can add things to flavour them.

Well actually... maybe you should look into your stance on that a little... then get back to us.. they will definitely melt in hot weather, become sticky and waxy. Then when they cool off become hard as a rock..
i live in a cold climate never seen that in my life but if thats the case then i retract my statement although i can't imagine it being as liquid as EQ raws just bc of hot weather

i live in a cold climate never seen that in my life but if thats the case then i retract my statement although i can't imagine it being as liquid as EQ raws just bc of hot weather
Well the melting point of Testosterone Enanthate is 34-39 degrees Celsius which is 93 -102 degrees Fahrenheit.. I live in the southern US where it definantly gets up to 102. Whi h is the top end of that.. so if it will start to melt at 93 I'd say it be mush at 120 in the back of a mail truck. I have never received any that was liquid.. rhe only ones I ever received had been melted and then was just a solid as a rock brick when I got them. But I know someone who has.. or said they have. ..

Well the melting point of Testosterone Enanthate is 34-39 degrees Celsius which is 93 -102 degrees Fahrenheit.. I live in the southern US where it definantly gets up to 102. Whi h is the top end of that.. so if it will start to melt at 93 I'd say it be mush at 120 in the back of a mail truck. I have never received any that was liquid.. rhe only ones I ever received had been melted and then was just a solid as a rock brick when I got them. But I know someone who has.. or said they have. ..
I’ve never received as a liquid but it has shown up to me many time with signs that it was at some point in shipping.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Did you guys turn acetyl l-carnitine into a peptide? What is the difference between injectable l carnitine and injectable ALCAR? What benefits does it have over regular injectable l carnitine. How would dosing work from a 50mg vial? Regular l carnitine is injected at 500mg or more daily.

I remember I used to like his old videos, and then I learned how wrong he was.
Same. I am relatively new at this but it seemed that he was a big driving force behind the primo craze. Which is not a good compound for me.

He talks very little about individual response to compounds and pushes protocols based off of him and his “clients” experience. Hard to sell pipe dreams when you can’t give definitive answers.

I have learned a lot from him too so I guess I can’t be to critical.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back