Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This wasn't directed at me but perpetually. I plan on using hGH indefinitely. Maybe adjust dose seasonally - I don't do bulking & cutting anymore but still prefer a little more leanness in shirtless season. So more hGH in spring/summer.
It was almost easier when GH was more expensive. I’m at 8 IU per day on average anymore and that used to be financially out of the question. Now I have to consider silly things like the long term viability of my organs

This wasn't directed at me but perpetually. I plan on using hGH indefinitely. Maybe adjust dose seasonally - I don't do bulking & cutting anymore but still prefer a little more leanness in shirtless season. So more hGH in spring/summer.
To date I have only cycled it, but I am considering taking a route similar to you and @freedom69 so I appreciate the feedback

So it’s an American problem then. I’m telling you, the rest of the world don’t have this issue. You sound like the kind of guy that wears tin foil hats
lol so where do ur almonds come from? 90% of worlds almonds are from America bro :)

so funny these people when they figure out they have been sold the lie of "raw almonds" and take fat aggression out on the guy who actually knows what he speaks about as studied with some great ethnobotanists.

Last edited:
I don't know a whole lot about it either way but I'm pretty sure they're just taking pills or drops of liquid.
still dyes ur DNA and carcinogen and mostly found/studied to be toxic in drinking water so prob worse to eat it... lol any consumption of carcinogen for nil value is a crazy idea.. one thing if was like chemo and killed your cancer or hep C. but for theoretical energy its silly esp since we know the mitochondrial pathway for longevity shortens lives.

@Middus you missed the point about poisons in pharma that we moved on.. please look in your up to date mark index and find MB for me ;) lol

I ve been consuming raw almonds since I could eat them and do this regularly. But then again I don't live in 'Murica! were planting your own seeds and collecting rain water is illegal, while consuming ingredients that are banned in the rest of the world is a given.

So, STFU with your fear mongering
what u talking about fear mongering? simply said people who think they are purchasing raw almonds for a raw diet like vigorous Steve is incorrect as they are never raw and pasteurized.

take a breath bro.. must be coming off the summer blast?

Back