Test is test = bullshit?

I run Testosterone Decanoate... completely pip free even if blasting a whole 3mL syringe.
I inject E5D... which is awesome.
I've been a pin cushion before... it's a pain.
I don't compete though... so there's that.
Not something to run if competing, obviously because you can't drop to very low dosage or all together as some do before competition. Longer ester would keep you elevated and everything that comes with that.

Test is Test but your goals determine what ester you will run.

I always feel better on Sustanon than Enanthate. I felt amazing on TPP. My current connect doesn't brew it, I hate jumping around to different people. When I find someone I'm happy with I usually stay loyal.

But if ur stable on test c and u pin prop u wont feel anything OR?

I think ud feel that rush… of a short ester… prop, ace, etc… a spike in levels then that rush would die down as the longer ester allows a cruise keeping the stability… but some prefer short esters…

Agree

Hormone per 100mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate : 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate : 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate : 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg
It's not just the amount of test that is different by ester but it's release kinetics. Long esters are more lipophilic so they reside in the oil depot longer and release slower producing lower blood levels. Short esters release quickly and produce higher levels.

It's not just the amount of test that is different by ester but it's release kinetics. Long esters are more lipophilic so they reside in the oil depot longer and release slower producing lower blood levels. Short esters release quickly and produce higher levels.
Thanks.

Yea. I know about the peaks and troughs.(not trying to sound like a smart ass)

its why there is less erythrocytosis associated with Test U

this is the way. Prop at night to raise test levels throughout your sleep but also to give a solid baseline level. Upon waking use test base to get a good peak. Mid afternoon another smaller test base for a small peak.
Looking On Fire GIF

Back