Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

US & EU domestic promo will start Monday!

View attachment 295505

US domestic: T50, T40, TS603
EU domestic: T15, T10

The cheapest you've ever seen: Get ready!

Details will be announced: Monday 16th Sept

T50 batch: Janoshik Analytical
T40 batch: Janoshik Analytical
TS603 batch: Janoshik Analytical

T15: Janoshik Analytical
T10: Janoshik Analytical

View attachment 295500View attachment 295501View attachment 295502View attachment 295503View attachment 295504
Any chance we get INT tied to it, Canada licks and doesn't have any over here lol

dude congrats on the new promo

sent money 1 month ago and still no tracking or order :D
Your order was reshipped Wednesday with the special line. Tracking will be available after Mid-Autumn Festival holidays.

You make it look like if it was a delay but it's not the case.
It was shipped domestic, returned because your address is an island, then resent with a different line, the special one.

Your order was reshipped Wednesday with the special line. Tracking will be available after Mid-Autumn Festival holidays.

You make it look like if it was a delay but it's not the case.
It was shipped domestic, returned because your address is an island, then resent with a different line, the special one.

I still dont get why you cant send me domestic. Parcel was literally at my city's local office ready in just a few days, so they have no trouble to deliver here. It was returned by senders request (or so they told me on the phone after checking tracking number)

Is it because of higher cost? i dont mind paying more.

I still dont get why you cant send me domestic. Parcel was literally at my city's local office ready in just a few days, so they have no trouble to deliver here. It was returned by senders request (or so they told me on the phone after checking tracking number)

Not by sender request.
Islands cannot be delivered by local carriers from domestic warehouses.

Why don't you take their word for it. . I'm sure Tracy is well versed in the logistics of international drug trafficking as that is probably the biggest most complicated and complex part of his job. Don't be a simpleton. You calling the post office about this after you have been told the solution shows that you lack any intelligence at all.. AT ALL.

Why don't you take their word for it. . I'm sure Tracy is well versed in the logistics of international drug trafficking as that is probably the biggest most complicated and complex part of his job. Don't be a simpleton. You calling the post office about this after you have been told the solution shows that you lack any intelligence at all.. AT ALL.

Dude you dont even know what happened at all and speak of intelligence, so shut up dick rider

I got a tracking number when the parcel was already on the way back. I called the office because i thought they have attempted to deliver at my house, or sometimes they are just lazy and lie saying nobody was home. I was bothered and wanted confirmation from them.

what u talking about fear mongering? simply said people who think they are purchasing raw almonds for a raw diet like vigorous Steve is incorrect as they are never raw and pasteurized.

take a breath bro.. must be coming off the summer blast?
80% come from cali and this

Dude you dont even know what happened at all and speak of intelligence, so shut up dick rider

I got a tracking number when the parcel was already on the way back. I called the office because i thought they have attempted to deliver at my house, or sometimes they are just lazy and lie saying nobody was home. I was bothered and wanted confirmation from them.
You ain't mad.... and you are right I am not very intelligent... but thanks to you not the least Intelligent!! So I appreciate you, I support you, and very proud of you!!
Peace

You ain't mad.... and you are right I am not very intelligent... but thanks to you not the least Intelligent!! So I appreciate you, I support you, and very proud of you!!
Peace

Just get Narta to give him the alternative WhatsApp number and everything will be immediately sorted out.

Back