Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

In case anyone's pack gets inexplicably delayed, you can thank our friend here for posting tracking info with the name of the new US line freight company QSCs using, and leaving nothing to chance, the specific cargo flight info. That should save customs some time.

My 50 grams of RU-58841 that I ordered from QSC is now on the way to me. I am thinking about sending a sample to Jano after it arrives for testing as Tracy does not have a recent test.

(pic removed for OpSec)

IMG_9090.webp

Instead of cheering this guy on for reducing the "harm" of my spam, maybe you clowns should've been teaching your boy the basics.
@narta @nightprowler7 @DECLAN

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Last edited:
In case anyone's pack gets inexplicably delayed, you can thank our friend here for posting tracking info with the name of the new US line freight company QSCs using, and leaving nothing to chance, the specific cargo flight info. That should save customs some time.

View attachment 297349

Instead of cheering this guy on for reducing the "harm" of my spam, maybe you clowns should've been teaching your boy the basics.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Calm down buddy, take a cool deep breath. Go eat a cake, maybe get laid, stop tagging people about every minuscule and inconsequential things people post here.

Take a vacation with your love ones and relax. Enjoy the beaches of Thailand, eat the good food and hell, you can also enjoy the ladyboys if that’s your thing, no judgement here. Do anything that makes you feel better.

We have other things to do than monitor the actions of other people here in Meso.

Calm down buddy, take a cool deep breath. Go eat a cake, maybe get laid, stop tagging people about every minuscule and inconsequential things people post here.

Take a vacation with your love ones and relax. Enjoy the beaches of Thailand, eat the good food and hell, you can also enjoy the ladyboys if that’s your thing, no judgement here. Do anything that makes you feel better.

We have other things to do than monitor the actions of other people here in Meso.

Dude, I'm not monitoring anyone, and didn't even visit here today. Never crossed my mind. (or I'm sure there's something I would've had to respond to lol).

Just enjoying time outside of the MESO ghetto thread, and bam, there it was.

The credibility of one of my loudest critics on full display...

Besides, You're in Canada, not going to hurt your shipping line.

Dude, I'm not monitoring anyone, and didn't even visit here today. Never crossed my mind. (or I'm sure there's something I would've had to respond to lol).

Just enjoying time outside of the MESO ghetto thread, and bam, there it was.

The credibility of one of my loudest critics on full display...

Besides, You're in Canada, not going to hurt your shipping line.
Lol ok. Do what you want, you’re the genius around here, you know best.

As for Canada, we don’t need new laws to make our customs strict, it’s already one of the hardest places send AAS to, CBSA is efficient at that.

If we had the power to do, so we would have already shoved our collective foot, up your collective ass (both of you) and be done with it.

Alas we have to suffer your collective stupidity (obviously for different reasons) once again.

Has anyone ordered from the Domestic Warehouse recently? I know they were moving but it’s been 10 days since ordering wonder if they’re backed up.

I wish we could just vote this fat fuck off the island like survivor. You’re round, you’ll float right away.

Creditably? What credibility lol. You’ve never proved one single claim of yours. You have no credibility lol.

You’re a fat loser with not a single shred of discipline. Imagine needing GLP drugs for nearly a decade. But apparently you think you’re 5 clicks above everyone lol. Use your supreme intelligence to put the fork down and get a fucking job.

This guy genuinely believes people sit around all day thinking about him lol.

Agree, stop tagging me. It’s annoying and no one cares. You’re not contributing anything but “I get the last word so I won”, A child like mentality and emotional maturity to match.

Go fly a kite ghoul. I imagine your mother nick named you that because you haunt her basement.

Last edited:
Can someone please just fucking help me.. Which color tops is the 36iu, and what the hell is top color difference between the 5000iu hcg and the 15000.... First b******17279454645865570766234841566069.webp

Can someone please just fucking help me.. Which color tops is the 36iu, and what the hell is top color difference between the 5000iu hcg and the 15000.... First b******View attachment 297373

i-want-to-play-a-game-jigsaw.gif

Back