Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Where is tracy? I sent an email and a PM didnt get a reply. I'm looking for the latest price list. The one with the tabs. Used the search fucntion and have not been able to find it.

Where is tracy? I sent an email and a PM didnt get a reply. I'm looking for the latest price list. The one with the tabs. Used the search fucntion and have not been able to find it.
As @MaryQContrary mentions, they are on holiday. The price list has been dropped here numerous times, but I have attached it below for you.

Attachments

Ordered last Thursday domestic and still no shipping, I thought he said domestic orders would still be good to and not impacted by Chinese holiday
Brother I placed a domestic order 3 weeks ago and I have not received shipping. They are moving, have moved or are just having issues. I'm sure it will work it self out eventually.
what do you mean unrelated we are all from the same psych ward
Hahaha love it.

I’m new to this, and I just placed an order through WhatsApp. I posted the hash, but all I got in response was a simple “ok.” I’m used to my usual source giving updates like “payment processing,” “order processing,” or “shipped.” This time, I’m trying QSC, so I’m just trying to figure out how things work and what’s considered normal in terms of communication.

I’m new to this, and I just placed an order through WhatsApp. I posted the hash, but all I got in response was a simple “ok.” I’m used to my usual source giving updates like “payment processing,” “order processing,” or “shipped.” This time, I’m trying QSC, so I’m just trying to figure out how things work and what’s considered normal in terms of communication.
Completely normal. I’m surprised you even got an ‘ok’. Now you just wait and if you’re in the US, get USPS Informed Delivery. Chances are they won’t send you tracking, but if you want it, ask in a week.

Right before we die, our lives will flash before our eyes. Your brain is trying to convince you to fight for your life, to not give up. It's not gonna show you all your accomplishments. It's not gonna show you your kids, your wife, your career. You see that, you'll probably feel like you've lived a great life and just give up.

It's gonna show you every piece of cheesecake you turned down cuz you were dieting. Every pretty smile you ignored because you wanted to be a good man...

Anything you regret, or left on the table. Maybe you'll come back maybe you dont.

No regrets. I'll die in peace.

Or fat.

Right before we die, our lives will flash before our eyes. Your brain is trying to convince you to fight for your life, to not give up. It's not gonna show you all your accomplishments. It's not gonna show you your kids, your wife, your career. You see that, you'll probably feel like you've lived a great life and just give up.

It's gonna show you every piece of cheesecake you turned down cuz you were dieting. Every pretty smile you ignored because you wanted to be a good man...

Anything you regret, or left on the table. Maybe you'll come back maybe you dont.

No regrets. I'll die in peace.

Or fat.
As someone who had a near death experience, none of that happened to me. Perhaps I wasn't close enough to death or wasnt going to die and my mind knew that? I don't know. Maybe the numbing effects of nandrolone? The paramedics went kinda pale so I think they were worried. Coded me.

What happened for me was "wow, this is it? DAMN." Then I sat up and went to work trying to snap out of it. Crazy stuff.

My cheat meal is a Five Guys cheeseburger and some fries every few weeks. I enjoy healthy food a lot more. No pizza, wings or any of that garbage.
I can't say that I have ever 'enjoyed' my performance based diet. At least relative to pizza, beer, wings, burgers, etc. I doubt almost anybody actually prefers chicken and broccoli or riced cauliflower to a night out at Buffalo Wild Wings with the guys if they are being honest. At least for me, it's not about that. Preference I mean. It's about outcomes. I like the outcomes that a performance based diet provides. It is for this reason that I do what I do.

People that follow the more hedonistic path ultimately pay the price, and those of us that sacrifice reap the rewards. Rare cheat meals provide a brief lapse into the realm of stupidity that has taken Western society to the brink in terms of health outcomes. The difference is we go into these situations knowing full well that it's rare deviation and when it's over it's back to business. What I won't do is lie to myself that my nightly routine of rice or quinoa and (insert protein here) is blissful deliciousness. It's not and it never will be, but what it will do is make my body a well oiled machine, and for many of us that is all that really matters.

Personally I dont care for cheat meals or really need them. But I do like to add them in so I can go out with the wife or have a nice meal.

Mid week we'll make something at home maybe steak or pasta with a dessert. On the weekend we'll go out for dinner or order in.

observe due measure; moderation is best in all things -Hexiod

I am at a point in my life that extremes aren't really my thing, except maybe 4-5 outliers like my aforementioned cheat days etc.

I do understand that a passionate individual will go to extremes to pursue their goals and that tells something about their passion and I fully respect that.

In my pov being mentally healthy and at peace, is the ultimate goal.

Back