Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I am on 1.4 weeogy from pharmacy in my country
I switched to 10mg Tirzepatide from this sponsor. Yesterday seems alot weaker than weeogy. But I will report back on this

Good job on this!!* not throwing away your codes) however best if you email themfoe the codes instead of posting important pi tures of shipping information of how to identify illegal priducts..
My bad i should have just typed out the codes instead, i have tried emailing and whatsapp but no replies and i really need to know whats what as soon as possible.

My bad i should have just typed out the codes instead, i have tried emailing and whatsapp but no replies and i really need to know whats what as soon as possible.
They are on a national holiday until the 7th so comms are slow

I posted this all the time. when you order give it about 3-4 days and the email your rep to ask for tracking and identification for the codes. That way when it arri e you already ha e what you need.. it is the weekend and holiday for them you are just going to have to hold your horses..

Do you not follow the thread closely of the vendors you order from?? Far as i know there is no new method. Some jack ass comes in here ever day asking the same shit . You fuckers deserve this shit..
lol I give you credit, you tried to not comment for a bit and were doing good bud, I don’t blame ya !!! Get em dog, bunch of idiots !!!! Haha

lol I give you credit, you tried to not comment for a bit and were doing good bud, I don’t blame ya !!! Get em dog, bunch of idiots !!!! Haha
I think i am fairly positive in the forum elsewhere it's just that this shit is beyond me.. and plus I like to see how people react ro the criticism.. most get pissed.. at least this guy gave a small dig at my shitty physic and offered me free gear!!!

Back