Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So what will happen to the orders created already from the EU warehouse? I'm still waiting on a reply since ordering and paying and getting confirmation 10 days ago
I ordered EU domestic on the 27th septembet and got my order on the 3rd October. I don't know what has happened between those dates that has shut down the EU warehouse.

EDIT: looks like OPsec reasons.

Not entirely accurate as I did receive my domestic oil promo order from QSC (parabolan) and posted pics.

My only issue is the vials are light on fill. I would estimate 7.5 ml, but this is not uncommon with Q.
Orals|Oils…one of these things is not like the other…

We’re talking about the pre-order oral tabs.

No I agree. But I didn't feel any effect as I did on semi. Now I did another 10mg and that is max dose on Tirzepatide. I am look for the hunger effect.

It hit me the first day very hard.
Ever time with no specific diet I lost 2.5 pounds
Every week.
Until week 13 where it almost stopped.
Now I am in week 18 and feel the semi lost it effects in me even when dosing up.
Plus it cost me so much money. So I went with this sponsor also to thy the other GLP.
Bro your metabolism is probably just shot from crash dieting on glps. When you get deep into a diet you have to really start manipulating the macros. Weight loss is never linear regardless of what drugs you take

Back