Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Been a little over two weeks for me. Not really annoyed just fingers crossed it’s delivered soon.
Mine took 25 days from the conformation email, and it took me 3 days to get from the beginning of the order to the confirmation email.

so basically a month for a domestic order.

My general rule of thumb is to pick up what I need long before I actually need it. The unpredictability and volatility of the market demands a contingency type of mindset. I probably won’t need anything until sometime in 2025, but that does not mean I won’t buy something anyway if a deal comes along

My general rule of thumb is to pick up what I need long before I actually need it. The unpredictability and volatility of the market demands a contingency type of mindset. I probably won’t need anything until sometime in 2025, but that does not mean I won’t buy something anyway if a deal comes along
Once everything comes in I will have a 5 year supply if I don't share.

Once everything comes in I will have a 5 year supply if I don't share.
Unless you are blasting some pretty extreme levels, a kit of gear lasts quite a long time. I don’t really take anything that goes quickly. HGH and PCT were the two last pieces of the puzzle I needed for my stash. I also picked up some Trazodone based upon suggestions here for Trensomnia for my upcoming cycle. I tried one out Friday night just to test the waters and holy fuck dude! I was practically in a coma and slept for 9 hours straight. Little slow after waking up but overall pretty solidly rested. They should do nicely.

Back