Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just please be careful with trazadone. If taken daily for a while, it's one of the hardest drugs to come off of. Worse than SSRI's and benzos. If taken sporadically or a short time, its fine. But long term its hardcore.

I'd recommend several other options for sleep if it's a long term issue.

Source: my son is prescribed it and lots of research and discussions with his neurologist and peers
I like to use it for a few days in a row just to reset my circadian rhythm if I notice sleep starts to deteriorate a few nights in a row. So for example 50mg 3-4 nights once a month or so.

HGH promo !

HGH 10x10IU : $45/kit
HGH 10x15IU : $60/kit
HGH 10x24IU : $85/kit
HGH 10x36IU : $125/kit

Free shipping !!

Minimum order: $300

International

Ends : 10th october 2024

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Recent tests:

View attachment 297647View attachment 297649View attachment 297646View attachment 297648
Is this completely separate from the domestic sale you announced would be happening before the holiday started?

Just please be careful with trazadone. If taken daily for a while, it's one of the hardest drugs to come off of. Worse than SSRI's and benzos. If taken sporadically or a short time, its fine. But long term its hardcore.

I'd recommend several other options for sleep if it's a long term issue.

Source: my son is prescribed it and lots of research and discussions with his neurologist and peers
One-half of a trazadone landed me in the hospital with priapism and three days of living hell…

One-half of a trazadone landed me in the hospital with priapism and three days of living hell…
I plan to be very careful and calculating with the drug for sure, but I simply can't go another cycle with 3-4 hours a night at best for weeks on end. That shit catches up with you and it had a very negative impact on pretty much all aspects of my life.

The Tren just fucks with my CNS to such a degree that I can't slow down my body and mind enough to get restful sleep. Superdrol has a similar effect on me. I'd be up at 2 AM nightly staring at the ceiling. My typical methods of sleep hygiene combined with substances like melatonin and magnesium was simply inadequate. Same story with over the counter sleep aids containing diphenhydramine.

That said, I am not married to the idea of using Trazodone either. If anyone has additional ideas I would love to hear them. Trazodone is just a name that came up consistently when I began searching these forums for a solution.

That said, I am not married to the idea of using Trazodone either. If anyone has additional ideas I would love to hear them. Trazodone is just a name that came up consistently when I began searching these forums for a solution.
I'm the exact same way and have to use stuff for sleep too even on very low dose tren. Staring at a ceiling in the middle of the night. I try to balance across a few options to never let my self get used to one and not take them daily. Eszopiclone (Lunesta), zoplicone, Tizanidine (Zanaflex), Carisoprodol (Soma, which only works well on an empty stomach I've found), diphenhydramine, and doxylamine (the smallest amount or I'm stupid all day).

HGH promo !

Free shipping !!

International

Contact info:

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Phone number:

Recent tests:

View attachment 297647View attachment 297649View attachment 297646View attachment 297648
tracy a question for a delay in finances; if I ordered on the 10th with an official email to your assistants and paid on the morning of the 11th is it possible?

HGH promo !

Free shipping !!

International

Contact info:

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Phone number:

Recent tests:

Eu people can add other items from International warehouse?

Back