Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

5 days later I started to feel the hunger go away now the Tirzepatide is working,
There is so much different between semi and Tirzepatide. This stuff really don't give me sides.
And a much slower effect and not as hard as semigutide.

I will give a big thanks to QSC.

Boy was I wrong in my earlier post.

I seen those dirt cheap but they are not sterile. They come in color coded sterilization pouches.
Is your house a sterile and static free facility? Do you wear gloves when handling everything? Are your surfaces sprayed with 70% isopropyl alcohol and wiped? etc. etc. etc.

What I am getting at is even if you buy supposedly sterile vials 99.9% of the population is not going to maintain protocols which keep them that way after they are removed from the packaging.

Or my other favorite, the guys who toss them in an InstantPot that the night before their wife was using to make Yankee Pot Roast.

Yes $30 extra is charged for EU special like the previous GB of sema/reta.

Germany, spain, portugal, denmark, czech, italy, hungary, bulgaria, finland, sweden, austria need the special line for safe delivery.

Forgot to mention it again in the HGH post.
There was nothing in the paradomix promo either. Nobody told me anything when I ordered either. Otherwise I would never order without a special line

5 days later I started to feel the hunger go away now the Tirzepatide is working,
There is so much different between semi and Tirzepatide. This stuff really don't give me sides.
And a much slower effect and not as hard as semigutide.

I will give a big thanks to QSC.

Boy was I wrong in my earlier post.
yea semaglutide is unbearable for me and I'm loving tirzepatide. I figured that was your issue. You have to give the new drug some time to do its thing

Back