Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is anyone else having delayed responses while emailing the QSC reps? I know things have been a train wreck since their holiday, but I have never experienced it this bad. I am beginning to think that some of Tracy’s reps didn’t come back after the holiday. I email them, they email back at 5:30 AM and I respond within an hour and then I wait until the following day for a response. It takes 3 days to place an order. That’s assuming everything is in stock. If not, add 2 more days to that 3. Is WhatsApp more efficient?

After a month i got half of my domestic orde still awaiting restock on other stuff. now im trying to figure out how much bac water do i use to reconstite a 10ml vial of 200mg Glutathione. I tried to use peptide calculator online but it did not get results or i was doing it wrong.

After a month i got half of my domestic orde still awaiting restock on other stuff. now im trying to figure out how much bac water do i use to reconstite a 10ml vial of 200mg Glutathione. I tried to use peptide calculator online but it did not get results or i was doing it wrong.
Desired dosage?

Has anyone figured out how to remove the faux labels from the oils vials?

Call me crazy but I like to relabel everything & don't like pinning Banana Leaf Oil.

Easy techniques appreciated!

Heat gun or blow dryer, followed by goo-gone or similar to remove all adhesive.
Create new labels with Adobe illustrator or Photoshop and use a decent ink-jet printer for new lables ( use sticker paper) with or without laminate.

Guys, just got my first order of QSC Primo. I was under the impression that the quantity per vial was 1ml, and it looks like 10. I ordered the 100mg/ml. How much is in each vial?
So you were going to pay around 150 dollar for 10ml you thought?
Maybe you should reconfigure your username to something more logical

Back