Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does raw anavar have any taste to it? My aromasin tastes like $%!+
Hmmm.... I wanna comment but, you have rendered me fucking speechless. Good job!! Do we have any oxandrolone tasters in the house that can enlighten dude what flavor shit it taste like?? Honestly I am tempted to go pull some out and taste it for you.. however I'm sure my answer will be.. It taste like shit so there you go...
Peace
D

Hmmm.... I wanna comment but, you have rendered me fucking speechless. Good job!! Do we have any oxandrolone tasters in the house that can enlighten dude what flavor shit it taste like?? Honestly I am tempted to go pull some out and taste it for you.. however I'm sure my answer will be.. It taste like shit so there you go...
Peace
D
Aromasin does taste horrible. I mix my var with ever clear, so that's what I taste. But aromasin and everclear tastes horrible.

Peace
D
I find it has nutty and earthy tones, which entices the refined palate. It pairs nicely with a bold cabernet or pinot noir.

The primo guy was dumb for not knowing what he was ordering.

But bayer primo used to come in 1mL amps.

There's been a couple ugls that have made amps. Pharmacom off the top of my head. Some people prefer amps. I dunno why. Europeans maybe?

Can you please provide more details of what "pending winstrol" means? As in, will that take a few more weeks or days?
Few days.
Tabs shipments to usa warehouse are in many parcels as it’s about 300, 000 tabs total.
We arranged and shipped the 5 amino 1q and dianabol orders.
Many oxandrolone orders.
The ones that contain anadrol and winstrol haven’t been put on shelves yet.
More oxandrolone shipments on the way too.
In the beginning I thought we received all the tabs in usa, it wasn’t the case, some were still in transit.

I gotta upgrade.

Var goes into solution in everclear at 10mg/ml. Aromasin does at 12.5mg/ml also.

Makes it easier. Tastes horrible tho.
I'm not sure how good of job i did at getting it suspended. I only did it once.. however i am fixing to divert attention twards oral solutions in the near future....I mean tabs are plentiful around and pretty cheap at the moment but still a craft i wanna learn!

Tracy if you guys can add these to the oral list:

Halotestin (fluoxymesterone)
And
Proviron (Mesterolone)

I'm sure there would be a lot of happy customers and the return would be worth it

Back