Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals after SLU testing, will you be offering the product as both raws and tablets?

I hope by then we will be able to dose the low dosage tablets 1mg versions accurately, so we are offering progressive versions, we seem to do well for the 50mg, 30mg, 25mg and 20mg tablets versions.
The next batchs of tablets that are already produced and pending testing are molecules of this dosages.
In the future we will try to make the 10mg ones and then after we can do the 1mg ones like arimidex, teso, slu etc…
What matters for us is to keep the variance within the accepted standards before moving to lower dosages tablets versions

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals where you telling me that producing beyond about 40iu hgh kits becomes not so meaninglful from a price per iu perspective? for heavy hgh users would there be any cost benefit per vial creating some 50-60iu kits?
Yes unfortunately the cost per iu gets more expensive when making higher dosages per vials, but if the demand is enough high on 50iu versions we can meet it and keep a similar pricing to the 40iu per iu despite the lower profit.
For the moment the hot seller versions are the 10iu and 36iu.
Demand on 24iu and 15iu is lower.

Hmmm.... I wanna comment but, you have rendered me fucking speechless. Good job!! Do we have any oxandrolone tasters in the house that can enlighten dude what flavor shit it taste like?? Honestly I am tempted to go pull some out and taste it for you.. however I'm sure my answer will be.. It taste like shit so there you go...
Peace
D
Ya - aromasins fukin nasty lol

Yes unfortunately the cost per iu gets more expensive when making higher dosages per vials, but if the demand is enough high on 50iu versions we can meet it and keep a similar pricing to the 40iu per iu despite the lower profit.
I asked for HCG 3500UI from international, you told me they were sold out via WhatsApp . I'm asking why in the pricelist are they still available.
Was it a mistake?

sounds right, the 36iu kits are hard to beat price per mg wise thanks

Hey I’m not receiving any emails back from Tracy or Irene.. ordered sept 6 Canada warehouse

I would be in for 50 IU. The current 36 IU (40 IU overdosed) is an incredible batch.

Possibility for FOX04-DRI? I searched and found one other person asking a while back, but they never returned with a CAS. As best I can tell, it's 2460055-10-9. It's quite cost-prohibitive from other vendors, which limits its use. If it received the QSC treatment, it would put it within reach of far more people.

Spoiler alert: It's just anti-aging.

Possibility for FOX04-DRI? I searched and found one other person asking a while back, but they never returned with a CAS. As best I can tell, it's 2460055-10-9. It's quite cost-prohibitive from other vendors, which limits its use. If it received the QSC treatment, it would put it within reach of far more people.

Spoiler alert: It's just anti-aging.

We sold it for a while, for $275/kit
Us domestic
10x10mg
We will restock it

Sorry, here’s the images if you don’t want to click on unknown links (don’t click on unknown links).

IMG_3469.webp

Attachments

• IMG_3468.webp
    IMG_3468.webp
    39 KB · Views: 24
Back