Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This is helpful, I appreciate the help. I’ve never heard of it before tbh until it was mentioned here. So it best used locally where the injury is. My should has been fucked for a few weeks, will give this a go.

I have used both at 250mg twice a day in the affected shoulder all the way up to 500mg twice a day. I had a dislocated shoulder that I didn't realize was dislocated, after using bpc for 6 weeks in combination with HGH at 4iu a day the inflammation went down to a point where I was stretching my arm and the shoulder popped back into place. I have been g2g ever since.

I would strongly recommend combining the bpc with hgh if your not already running it as its a great synergistic combo.

I have used both at 250mg twice a day in the affected shoulder all the way up to 500mg twice a day. I had a dislocated shoulder that I didn't realize was dislocated, after using bpc for 6 weeks in combination with HGH at 4iu a day the inflammation went down to a point where I was stretching my arm and the shoulder popped back into place. I have been g2g ever since.

I would strongly recommend combining the bpc with hgh if your not already running it as its a great synergistic combo.

Appreciate the feedback. What I’m gathering from the experience of others is that once healed, it won’t come back after you stop pinning it. Shit sounds like a miracle drug lol. Never researched peptides before.

This is helpful, I appreciate the help. I’ve never heard of it before tbh until it was mentioned here. So it best used locally where the injury is. My should has been fucked for a few weeks, will give this a go.
I haven't read anything conclusive regarding locally vs systemically for bpc. However, I didn't want to test the theory and waste time so I went locally.
I might be crazy enough to say that injecting subq over transdermal is important. I have short small pins and if the angle isn't right, its not going subq, I want that shit in there going straight to my shoulders.

Appreciate the feedback. What I’m gathering from the experience of others is that once healed, it won’t come back after you stop pinning it. Shit sounds like a miracle drug lol. Never researched peptides before.
I used it for pec tear before together with tb500. Injected bpc in my pec and in a week i was back benching. It really was miracle. However i used whole vial at once
1 vials a day lol

I used it for pec tear before together with tb500. Injected bpc in my pec and in a week i was back benching. It really was miracle. However i used whole vial at once
1 vials a day lol
How serious was the pec tear? I had one that it's still bothering me and it has been years. 6 weeks I couldn't do any pushing move

Agomelatine 10g $58

Agomelatine is a melatoninergic agonist and selective antagonist of 5-HT2C receptors, and has been shown to be active in several animal models of depression. Agomelatine (S20098) displayed pKi values of 6.4 and 6.2 at native (porcine) and cloned, human (h)5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT)2C receptors, respectively.

As a Pharmaceutical Intermediates, Agomelatine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder, emotional disorder.

The drug substance for Nervous system. Antidepressant, anxiolytic, adjusting the rhythm of sleep and regulating biological clock.

Agomelatine is a melatoninergic agonist and selective antagonist of 5-ht2c receptors. Agomelatine is an antidepressant drug.
It is classified as a norepinephrine-dopamine disinhibitor (NDDI) due to its antagonism of the 5-HT2C receptor.
Agomelatine is also a potent agonist at melatonin receptors which makes it the first melatonergic antidepressant.

When I was a teenager, I was at a party and this dude had a bunch of ecstacy, and he convinced me and my buddies that if we stuck the pills up our assholes, it would hit harder. Well, it did. I rolled my balls off.
Trimix in your dick. Dick is engorged 120%. I feel like it get thicker since then