Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Raw NAC gets my vote.

wut? i use that 3 times daily and really like it.
You guys have never ever tried
- Tudca
- Berberine

i dare you to try it and get back to me :D
NAC tastes good to me...it's like a flavorless sour warheads candy, way better than TUDCA.

TUDCA will have you hating your life for several minutes. The chemical burning industrial shoe polish aftertaste lingers for a while and chasing it doesn't work.

I refuse to try this. I don’t want to develop an infection that causes me to have a hideously deformed Harvey Weinstein dick. He used to use penis injections all the time…
Damn. That's scary. I just wanted to try it once to see how long I can fuck this bitch with a huge hard dong. The way she cums is crazy. She screams and cries...like literal tears. Multiple times, minutes after the other one. Hehehe..I love it.

$500ish order to canadia. 25 days from ordered to delivered.
good communication, easy payment.
decent packaging, it got beat up, but made it with 0 damage to the goods.
bpc works as expected.

NAC tastes good to me...it's like a flavorless sour warheads candy, way better than TUDCA.

TUDCA will have you hating your life for several minutes. The chemical burning industrial shoe polish aftertaste lingers for a while and chasing it doesn't work.
That's weird bc all the NAC I've ever had smelled and tasted like rotten eggs (sulfur).

TB-500 purchased. Received email for payment link in 3-4 hours. Then received a tracking number 2 hours later. 3 days later, I have the TB-500. Now let’s see if this shit is any good.