Qingdao Sigma Chemical contact details

Don't beg for a handout.... your first and only message.. Learn to use the site correctly. Possible read the new member intro.
⚡Welcome to the MESO-Rx Forum. New Members ⭐️PLEASE READ⭐
So I totally agree with your sentiments. However, it does appear the search function has not been very functional the last day or two...or maybe that's an isolated issue to me.

I realize there are plenty of other ways to get the info including just reading the threads so your original point stands.

(I think this is my subconscious way of asking if the search function is jacked up for anyone else without posting a new thread...lol)

So I totally agree with your sentiments. However, it does appear the search function has not been very functional the last day or two...or maybe that's an isolated issue to me.

I realize there are plenty of other ways to get the info including just reading the threads so your original point stands.

(I think this is my subconscious way of asking if the search function is jacked up for anyone else without posting a new thread...lol)
Yes, the search function has been wonky. Millard acknowledged the recent problems with the site and said it should be rectified within a few days.

I beleive the site is going through an update and things are a little off atm. However meso prides itself of being a harm reduction forum and not a source board so when someone gets on and their first and only message is a source question not even an introduction it is a sign that they are not here for the right reasons and I need to try and do my part to gently try and guide them to the right way of looking at things here!! I appreciate your support !! Thanks happy friday!!!

Back