Qingdao Sigma Chemical HGH Labmax Test Results ?

Who care about Chineses HPLC tests
I assume this is you good sir. Do you happen to know the result of the janoshik GH test for this source? I signed up on the french forum to join their testing group but i cannot post or anything, i forget meso rules maybe i gotta wait X days.

Attachments

• 4F505086-B789-4E33-B209-5D08A77D8AC3.png
    4F505086-B789-4E33-B209-5D08A77D8AC3.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 249
What does that even mean I have no clue. I just wanted to know if this Qingdao Sigma GH I got it legit is all with out having to breaking the bank on testing the shit is all

What does that even mean I have no clue. I just wanted to know if this Qingdao Sigma GH I got it legit is all with out having to breaking the bank on testing the shit is all

Can you take me a photo of your vials and the tops?

Ive got blue top GH from a china supplier but i strongly suspect it is from Qingdao Sigma originally and the suppliers just reselling it to me at a slightly marked up price.

I assume this is you good sir. Do you happen to know the result of the janoshik GH test for this source? I signed up on the french forum to join their testing group but i cannot post or anything, i forget meso rules maybe i gotta wait X days.
Yes i know the result but it's not mine so I can't communicate it unfortunately.
You just have to pm @ London on meso Fr if you want to have the result.
The bug was fixed yesterday you can post now after you introduce yourself

Yes i know the result but it's not mine so I can't communicate it unfortunately.
You just have to pm @ London on meso Fr if you want to have the result.
The bug was fixed yesterday you can post now after you introduce yourself
Thanks for the reply. The French site is buggy it won't allow me to msg the London and it won't let me register there also sucks

Signed up on the french site, msgd the guys but they never replied despite having been online since i msgd them.

Asked “Alisa” for testing. First “she” sent me the 2019 dated result. I said not relevant, so she sent me this instead claiming its for current batch of HGH shipping out.

Im no analytical chemistry expert so i cant interpret, maybe @janoshik wants to rip it apart?

Two things i see though, no date on the testing which in my experience of COAs is unheard of. Additionally the words “labelled amount” have a typo saying “amound” which just looks sloppy and sketchy.

Attachments

• AC661182-89E8-4899-AD33-AA1C571760D1.jpeg
    AC661182-89E8-4899-AD33-AA1C571760D1.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 217
  • 421B7E1A-30F5-4E83-A75B-2B8115F2074E.jpeg
    421B7E1A-30F5-4E83-A75B-2B8115F2074E.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 124
Signed up on the french site, msgd the guys but they never replied despite having been online since i msgd them.

Asked “Alisa” for testing. First “she” sent me the 2019 dated result. I said not relevant, so she sent me this instead claiming its for current batch of HGH shipping out.

Im no analytical chemistry expert so i cant interpret, maybe @janoshik wants to rip it apart?

Two things i see though, no date on the testing which in my experience of COAs is unheard of. Additionally the words “labelled amount” have a typo saying “amound” which just looks sloppy and sketchy.
If Chinese QA/QC was anywhere near trustworthy my business wouldn't be taking off so nicely.

1629186561024.png
Also you don't test protein polymers with RP HPLC, that's what SEC is for, but well okay. Graphs are not worth my time to deal with.

Worthless test results If Alisa is so willing to help let her pay for some fresh results I'll supply the GH that i just bough from her or maybe someone here wants to start a group testing ?
Anyways thanks for trying to help

Can you take me a photo of your vials and the tops?

Ive got blue top GH from a china supplier but i strongly suspect it is from Qingdao Sigma originally and the suppliers just reselling it to me at a slightly marked up price.

Here you go

Attachments

• hgh.jpg
    hgh.jpg
    912.8 KB · Views: 125
Here you go
Hmm. My kits have no label on the box. My stoppers have one channel/groove/gap in them. Do the stoppers in yours have 1 channel, 2 channels, or no channels? Cant tell from the photo.

For reference heres my stuff from a different random chinamen supplier at a slightly higher price. The channel in the rubber stopper is dead center of the photo.

Attachments

• 8A807E07-5730-412C-A310-093BEAB901D5.jpeg
    8A807E07-5730-412C-A310-093BEAB901D5.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 124
Hmm. My kits have no label on the box. My stoppers have one channel/groove/gap in them. Do the stoppers in yours have 1 channel, 2 channels, or no channels? Cant tell from the photo.

For reference heres my stuff from a different random chinamen supplier at a slightly higher price. The channel in the rubber stopper is dead center of the photo.
My kits didn't come labeled i put labels on them and the vials also so i don't mix them up with other Peptides I'm using. I really don't know what you mean channels channel/groove/gap but to me the vials look exactly the same

Attachments

• hgh1.jpg
    hgh1.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 100
Here you go
I got the same exact looking kits from a different source a 10 iu and a 24iu kit.. working on getting the 10iu tested by jano .. it a money thing.. but worth it.. if it tests good then a few of us may buy 50 kits.. but the risk is that it could be a new batch that has completely different quality.. I also got some raws and finished oils landing in a few days from said source.. the way they communicate and give me updates on the shipping even though I track it myself is alot more then anyone else has ever done.. makes me feel positive but it's china. Who knows

My kits didn't come labeled i put labels on them and the vials also so i don't mix them up with other Peptides I'm using. I really don't know what you mean channels channel/groove/gap but to me the vials look exactly the same
The channels he is talking about are in the stoppers.. the stoppers are meant for lyophilized stuff..freeze dried basically I believe.. all peptides have them and there different styles.. 2 leg ,igloo and a few more I believe..

The channels he is talking about are in the stoppers.. the stoppers are meant for lyophilized stuff..freeze dried basically I believe.. all peptides have them and there different styles.. 2 leg ,igloo and a few more I believe..

Yes this. Mine have just the 1 channel or i guess what your calling igloo style. I recall the green tops i used to get had 2 channels if my memory is correct. I used lots of those but my supplier disappeared thrusting me back into the quest for a new reliable supplier.

Interestingly im not getting the euphoric feeling from these blue tops that i used to get from the green tops. I am however getting tell tale signs of increased GH/IGF-1 but thats not a guarantee that its HGH it could be some kind of secretagogue, even blood work would not definitively answer if its GH or a secretagogue.

See image below. The stopper below has 3 channels in it. The stoppers in my vials have just 1 channel. Take a close look at yours and tell me how many channels it has. If its also 1 channel we probably have the exact same manufacturers product, but acquired from different middlemen.

Attachments

• ECE03666-7195-440C-B934-C74AB537B9FB.jpeg
    ECE03666-7195-440C-B934-C74AB537B9FB.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 196
See image below. The stopper below has 3 channels in it. The stoppers in my vials have just 1 channel. Take a close look at yours and tell me how many channels it has. If its also 1 channel we probably have the exact same manufacturers product, but acquired from different middlemen.
Mine have 2 channels if your talking about the slits in the bottom of the rubber stopper not that i believe that confirms much of anything the manufacturer bottler could have all different kinds of stoppers kicking around

Yes this. Mine have just the 1 channel or i guess what your calling igloo style. I recall the green tops i used to get had 2 channels if my memory is correct. I used lots of those but my supplier disappeared thrusting me back into the quest for a new reliable supplier.

Interestingly im not getting the euphoric feeling from these blue tops that i used to get from the green tops. I am however getting tell tale signs of increased GH/IGF-1 but thats not a guarantee that its HGH it could be some kind of secretagogue, even blood work would not definitively answer if its GH or a secretagogue.
I habe a good source.. 10 iu and 24 ius.. international.. fast shipping.. eachtime I had my kits in 10 ish days.. raws and finished oils were 20 ish days.. Im trying to get the 10iu kits tested.. they are blue tops..idk if that really means.much though. The kits are cheap and the shipping is $30.. I had to try and so far ots been going good..

Back