QINGDAO SIGMA CHEMICALS NEEDS TO BE BANNED!

I have the same issue ! They are fucking scammers!

at this point 1/5 posts on their thread is people who got scammed, its just new people like me going " lets try them " because they're cheap and then getting scammed and never trying them again, and their thread has over 1500 pages.

i can pull up over 300 examples of people getting scammed by qsc if i want to.

i will also not be responding to any of these messages nor reading any of this since i have nothing to gain from it, ive gotten scammed already, but if people here cared for quality of this board qsc wouldnt been banned a long long long time ago.
A good example of 2 good 2 be true

Hi,

I am back

Not surprised to see this post lol

It's the same retarded who was banned few days ago, who made the post about time you receive tracking and started insulting everyone.

The guy literally spammed my email everyday for the tracking number.
He got his tracking, then started spamming me again about customs.
The order is EU domestic as you can see in the screenshot he posted, so no customs risk, but for him it wasn't enough domestic lol.

His parcel was delivered before he made this post.

His last email was:

View attachment 259637

All his emails were irrespectful, he left me no choice.

Seriously how will you respond to a such troll?

Now next, anyone else who is mad or had an unsolved problem?
Don't tell me I know a friend of a friend I used to jerk off on her on facebook who made an order with you and have a problem that you didn't solve.

If someone ever have made an order and claim I didn't solve an issue, or had a seized or lost order and I haven't make him whole within the agreed terms and rules of our purchase please mention your order or problem, or just STFU.
Regardless of outcome of the situation. You should have a more professional approach to handling customers.

digging jared leto GIF by NETFLIX