Qingdao Sigma- HCG 5000iu- HPLC- Jano

QSC are just a reseller, they probably buy from the same factory as PPL/Hupharma etc.

They will just shrug there shoulders with It
They should market it as 2500iu and charge the same price. They’d prob still sell some. However the price I paid is what I get 5000iu for.

Just for info, our result of 5000 ui is based on the test reports made by a Chinese third-party lab (6 samples tested of each batch)
Tested by "上海雅吉":
http://m.yajimall.com/
HCG Human report.jpeg

Last edited:
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Your approach to these results is slightly different on Meso France, where you say you won't question Janoshik directly but that his results make you ask questions. Don't be shy to (indirectly) question @janoshik here where he's way more likely to explain to us and even to the usually deaf ears of chinese testers.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Your approach to these results is slightly different on Meso France, where you say you won't question Janoshik directly but that his results make you ask questions. Don't be shy to (indirectly) question @janoshik here where he's way more likely to explain to us and even to the usually deaf ears of chinese testers.

I did on my thread, trying to understand more from where this can come from, and he explained that ELISA kit can overestimate content when it's not in a biologic fluid for HCG

979295EE-A363-430A-AB1D-9F0B19859680.png

Since it's not very reliable, because of higher margin error tha Jano we will change our testing method for HCG, and probably in future using Jano for HCG batches

I did on my thread, trying to understand more from where this can come from, and he explained that ELISA kit can overestimate content when it's not in a biologic fluid for HCG

View attachment 158552

Since it's not very reliable, because of higher margin error tha Jano we will change our testing method for HCG, and probably in future using Jano for HCG batches
I just saw! As this is an ideal response of yours, you were wondering about the 13% underdosed HCG Livzon which may just be due to a slight drop in API purity throughout 2021 rather than margin of error, as you can see on this timeline of test results, the last being my own HCG Livzon that matches Skankhunts almost perfectly:
hcglivzongoodlyfe.pnghcglivzonexpress.pngCChcglivzon.png

I just saw! As this is an ideal response of yours, you were wondering about the 13% underdosed HCG Livzon which may just be due to a slight drop in API purity throughout 2021 rather than margin of error, as you can see on this timeline of test results, the last being my own HCG Livzon that matches Skankhunts almost perfectly:
View attachment 158554View attachment 158553View attachment 158555

Janoshik answer on why such difference on Meso France:

" Regarding purity, HPLC can actually measure it, unlike ELISA.

ELISA can report an incomplete / degraded molecule as "positive", unlike HPLC.

So, for example, 1 amino acid different from HCG will be measured as HCG by ELISA, but not by HPLC.

Instead on HPLC you will see, instead of two pretty peaks defined for the two subunits of HCG ...

1641746282362.png

With such low purity and so much overlapping peaks, I chose not to list purity on reports due to extremely difficult interpretation.

ELISA may pick up all this clutter too ... I don't know if I explained it well enough, but I hope my message gets through.

I don't think their test is necessarily bad, it's just a different methodology. "

does this test test for any other contaminants? My vials have a lot of powder (more than livzon by a long shot) but at 2500iu I’m sketched about what else could be in it…

Thank you so much I was going to purchase a boatload of their hcg to get my girlfriend pregnant so I guess I’m going back to purchasing pharma grade

Last edited:
does this test test for any other contaminants? My vials have a lot of powder (more than livzon by a long shot) but at 2500iu I’m sketched about what else could be in it…
You have to specify for other contaminants and even then, I’m not sure what else can be detected. @janoshik?