Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

How is it blind if it says BPC-157 in the sample box?
With Jano you can't really do "blind" test for most peptides. You have to pick a specific peptide test to be done. The only way you could actually do a blind peptide test would be to pay for a number or all the peptide tests which would be insanely expensive.

With Jano you can't really do "blind" test for most peptides. You have to pick a specific peptide test to be done. The only way you could actually do a blind peptide test would be to pay for a number or all the peptide tests which would be insanely expensive.
That’s what I thought and why I asked. Thanks

any recent janoshik reports for hgh 10 iu kits?
You spam every source thread, if you want a recent test from august bite your wallet and send some yourself for testing, why will you trust a vendor posting their tests?

Or maybe you can simply keep looking at this one, because I plan to use it for another year:

Test Report #34194 (1).png

You can find some others versions 3rd party tests like 24IU and 36IU, more recent to get an idea, if you don't wanna bite your wallet:

HGH 36IU testing, dimer, sterility, water:

Test Report #43289 (1).png
Test Report #44362 (1).pngTest Report #45259.pngTest Report #45324.pngTest Report #45325.png

I hope this will be your last post about HGH testing, because my eyes bleed each time I see one of your posts.