Qingdao Sigma test results.

In case anyone wonders, Oxymetholone has been all over the place recently, with this result being roughly in the middle.

Good results. It's a shame they have a couple of mongs running their business here. They could literally have it all.

Speaking of mongs, before Connor sees the Anadrol results and go's into a the sky is falling rant, someone correct me if my math is incorrect.

If the Anadrol was made without taking purity into consideration and was made with a target of 50 mg. 90.75% of 50 mg would be about 5 mg off the mark. So if my math is indeed correct, that low purity isn't nearly as bad as it looks at face value.

Good results. It's a shame they have a couple of mongs running their business here. They could literally have it all.

Speaking of mongs, before Connor sees the Anadrol results and go's into a the sky is falling rant, someone correct me if my math is incorrect.

If the Anadrol was made without taking purity into consideration and was made with a target of 50 mg. 90.75% of 50 mg would be about 5 mg off the mark. So if my math is indeed correct, that low purity isn't nearly as bad as it looks at face value.

Mr fantastic for the win ;)

i find it interesting that all of the Canadian sources I know of always make sure to test their raws. In the states; you’re lucky to find a GOOD source that’s testing both their raws and finished oils. They just place an order through frauds like well known jerk off Purple Panda *whom btw sells some garbage raws* Some us sources fake their results all together. Not sure wtf is wrong with anadrol raws, but hopefully that’s something that gets fixed. That result is absolutely pathetic. At least the others came back good.

That result is absolutely pathetic. At least the others came back good.

You think everyone's been using 98%+ raws the whole time before hplc testing came around lol?

Truth is you'd never be able to tell the difference one way or another going by feelz.

You think everyone's been using 98%+ raws the whole time before hplc testing came around lol?

Truth is you'd never be able to tell the difference one way or another going by feelz.
Definitely not. But at the same time, I would have never ran a UGL 5+ years ago.