QSC HGH 36IU purple tops latest promo

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
So guys we are trying to gather ppl to test this specific batch of HGH that has been sold lately in the last round of HGH promo from QSC.

As you well know HGH testing is expensive so I'm trying to gather some help in funding the cost of the test.

PURITY - QUANTITY - DIMER
sent to Jano.

Not my first time doing this and already in the past ppl have chipped in with donation to help out.

Let's see if anyone is interested this time as well.

So guys we are trying to gather ppl to test this specific batch of HGH that has been sold lately in the last round of HGH promo from QSC.

As you well know HGH testing is expensive so I'm trying to gather some help in funding the cost of the test.

sent to Jano.

Not my first time doing this and already in the past ppl have chipped in with donation to help out.

I will donate.

sent to Jano.

I've seen it tested through a private testing group. Tested the same as the one QSC posted. About 40 IU, 96.5ish% purity, Dimer 0.02 - 0.03. I have to hand it to QSC. They make good GH.

I've seen it tested through a private testing group. Tested the same as the one QSC posted. About 40 IU, 96.5ish% purity, Dimer 0.02 - 0.03. I have to hand it to QSC. They make good GH.
Was that the latest batch of the 28 august promo? I'm surprised as ppl are just starting to receive it.

Was the test dated September something?

We are 8 ppl at the moment, anyone wanna join in?
i have 15 iu kits coming from qsc recent promo, i'm sending in a sample to Janoshik also so i will keep you posted, purity/dimer etc, i should have bought 36 ius as it seems to be most popular kits , oh well,,,,,,,,, sorry if off topic lol

i asked if i would get "store credit" for testing the hgh, they said i would receive a "gift"? Do they just give you something random? Anyone with prior experience have any input it is relevant, especially if you are spending money to test , janoshik testing isn't exactly cheap but the quality assurance is reassuring

i have 15 iu kits coming from qsc recent promo, i'm sending in a sample to Janoshik also so i will keep you posted, purity/dimer etc, i should have bought 36 ius as it seems to be most popular kits , oh well,,,,,,,,, sorry if off topic lol
Bro send me your ERC20 address I'll give you some money for the test, I don't have any 15IU but I appreciate what you re doing.

Yes you should have gone 36IU everyone bought it