QSC Primo E 200 , HPLC results

Hello,

Final results. This one I was most skeptical about for two reasons

1. Primo is often faked
2. There was talk about another QSC rep selling 100mg primo as 200mg primo.

Very pleased with all results. Will continue to test their products and share in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_0236.png
    IMG_0236.png
    191.6 KB · Views: 649
Their primo is probably the most tested product, I personally have no doubt but it's good to still see it continously being tested.

Their primo is probably the most tested product, I personally have no doubt but it's good to still see it continously being tested.
Still, had to see it for myself. Especially if I’m going to run it under the assumption I don’t need an AI.

But that’s good news. Makes me confident in the Raws I’m still expecting.

So then it could be 1-11% under dosed. But 6% on the average.
Correct on the percent range. The average is incorrect, that’s not how deviation works. They are not an “average.” It’s simply margin for variance. The true value has equal probability of being -11% as it does -1% as it does -6% and so on.

Regardless, I’m not unhappy. At $33 a vial for (assumed) 180mg/ml Primo-E, cannot beat that.

Last edited:
Correct on the percent range. The average is incorrect, that’s not how deviation works. They are not an “average.” It’s simply margin for variance. The true value has equal probability of being -11% as it does -1% as it does -6% and so on.

Regardless, I’m not unhappy. At $33 a vial for (assumed) 180mg/ml Primo-E, cannot beat that.
From what i know of standard deviation, the center of the bell curve is where the majority tends to end up being. So on the average the largest percent on the average will likely to be more often towards the center. As for price what ever a person is willing to spend is a fair price.

Hello,

Final results. This one I was most skeptical about for two reasons

1. Primo is often faked
2. There was talk about another QSC rep selling 100mg primo as 200mg primo.

Very pleased with all results. Will continue to test their products and share in the future.

Hey brother have u had a chance to pin this yet ? I wanted to ask what the pip is like by chance on the qsc primo 200mg ? Any pip?

Hey brother have u had a chance to pin this yet ? I wanted to ask what the pip is like by chance on the qsc primo 200mg ? Any pip?
I’m on it now & very minimal pip for me. I do heat it up & mix it with my Cyp & Mast though. I’m easing into it & as of of now at .7 per shot no issues at all.

I've been pondering this question, and thank you for testing it out. By the way, how much did the testing cost? I'm thinking of ordering their ripped mix, and your insights have piqued my curiosity even more.

Yeah all things considered in this industry that's actually not a bad result whatsoever and I would be absolutely fine paying for that compound and it comes in 6% short. Whenever I use ugl's I always take maybe 10 to 15% more because I'm always assuming there's some underdosing going on.

Sponsors