QSC reputation lately

What's so unbelievable about the pricing? Your buying wholesale internationally from China. It's a known fact US pharmacies produce these drugs for a fraction of a dollar then up charge 1000x fold to sell them.

Take Ozempic for example: $5 Ozempic? New study sparks calls for Novo Nordisk to cut prices
"the active ingredient in Ozempic and Wegovy, could be manufactured for between 89 cents and $4.73 per month" Meanwhile it's $1,000 with goodrx through a pharmacy.

I can attest to many of the QSC products I've used being legitimate. Including the bpc-157 & Tb500 in which my wife also used and managed to finally have a 9 year ankle injury become pain free as well as a 2 year old knee injury. I personally have gotten the most relief in my lower back pain I've ever had and my elbow tendonitis is completely gone as of being on it for 2 months.

They do fuck up bad sometimes but as far as Chinese sources they're one of the best.

Also people expect amazon shipping/customer support from a Chinese wholesale distributor it's hilarious. Place your order/pay. Then wait a week for tracking. It can take 3-8 weeks to arrive. They have a great reshipping policy for most countries.

What's so unbelievable about the pricing? Your buying wholesale internationally from China. It's a known fact US pharmacies produce these drugs for a fraction of a dollar then up charge 1000x fold to sell them.

Take Ozempic for example: $5 Ozempic? New study sparks calls for Novo Nordisk to cut prices
"the active ingredient in Ozempic and Wegovy, could be manufactured for between 89 cents and $4.73 per month" Meanwhile it's $1,000 with goodrx through a pharmacy.

I can attest to many of the QSC products I've used being legitimate. Including the bpc-157 & Tb500 in which my wife also used and managed to finally have a 9 year ankle injury become pain free as well as a 2 year old knee injury. I personally have gotten the most relief in my lower back pain I've ever had and my elbow tendonitis is completely gone as of being on it for 2 months.

They do fuck up bad sometimes but as far as Chinese sources they're one of the best.

Also people expect amazon shipping/customer support from a Chinese wholesale distributor it's hilarious. Place your order/pay. Then wait a week for tracking. It can take 3-8 weeks to arrive. They have a great reshipping policy for most countries.
its because americans are accustomed to being ripped off, not by gear sources but by everything, including pharmaceuticals, supplements, t shirts, etc. things are priced by the maximum amount they can take out of your pocket
trying to get a simple medication in the U.S requires you to pay $400 in fees in the hopes a doctor gives you permission to pay 50x the price for the pill in the pharmacy

Y' all want cheap gear and when you find cheap gear you think is sus.

Go pay overpriced, relabeled shit and feel good about it.

Iv made multiple orders over 2023/2024 and not once has one taken over 21 days to the UK.

I always get exactly what I paid for and never had a hassle.. Just place order, send money and wait.. Just fucking wait.. Checking the thread ain't helping your package come any faster..

Also most of these guys complaining get their gear and say fuck all on the thread they just stay quiet.. So you don't actually hear of the success stories..

Prices 3-4x cheaper than anywhere you can't expect next day delivery too..

Y' all want cheap gear and when you find cheap gear you think is sus.

Go pay overpriced, relabeled shit and feel good about it.
I referred a friend to a local source here.

"$30 dollars for Test C seems cheap"

"Ok, let me sell it to you for 60, it wont be as cheap. I will just pocket the 30 so you have an extra middle man"

their reputation lately has plummeted
How can you tell? Where did you read that? On reddit, likely from another vendor hiding behind a neutral account there?

Go fuk off and stop opening threads about non sense. There is a source thread from and about QSC. If you have questions leave them there. Easy as that.

Last edited:
As a new member surely I risk getting call a shill if I say anything good about any lab but fuck it I don't care, been in another forum 11 years and I always called it as I seen it.

My experience with QSC has been great.

Ordered HGH twice from them and it did exactly what I expected it would.

Close to finish a kit of their Sustanon and again is Sustanon so all good.

I once had a minor issue but instead of crying public I contacted Tracy privately, she asked me some pics which I provided and immediately rectified for me.
Pretty simple.

I always received the tracking between 3-7 days.

Once I was using the wrong tracker contacted Tracy as I thought Delivery wasn't coming and thanks to her reply I avoided losing a parcel.

They are cheap as fuck compared to anyone else, products are good (for me at least talking about their hgh and Sustanon)

Next month I'll order me some Primo and more Sustanon.

Zero complaints from my side. Ordered 3 times from them.

Whether you believe it or not, QSC is now at the top of its reputation, we rarely have complaints on orders, all products on our price list are tested by janoshik, all batches of peptides are tested, steroids are tested with a variance of less than 5%. Deliveries are relatively fast from international locations, and very fast from domestic warehouses.

Like any source that has a large sales volume, some orders may be slower than others, and on any occasion where there has been a problem whether it be quality, or delivery, QSC makes it right, all problem or potential problem is resolved.

You will find some frustrated people who will continue to remind you of some problem from 2023 and earlier, From time to time they try to give chances to some news sources, which disappear as quickly as they appear, and then all come back to QSC. This has been proven repeatedly. QSC didn't last for several years for no reason.
If we really had a bad reputation, you will not see our thread with more than 2700 pages of reviews, being the most viewed thread in Meso, the sources that fuck up, their threads are dead, QSC has always gotten away with it, because we are good at what we do and we know how to make it right !

As a new member surely I risk getting call a shill if I say anything good about any lab but fuck it I don't care, been in another forum 11 years and I always called it as I seen it.

My experience with QSC has been great.

Ordered HGH twice from them and it did exactly what I expected it would.

Close to finish a kit of their Sustanon and again is Sustanon so all good.

I once had a minor issue but instead of crying public I contacted Tracy privately, she asked me some pics which I provided and immediately rectified for me.
Pretty simple.

I always received the tracking between 3-7 days.

Once I was using the wrong tracker contacted Tracy as I thought Delivery wasn't coming and thanks to her reply I avoided losing a parcel.

They are cheap as fuck compared to anyone else, products are good (for me at least talking about their hgh and Sustanon)

Next month I'll order me some Primo and more Sustanon.

Zero complaints from my side. Ordered 3 times from them.
You have been on UK muscle for over a decade and I used to read your stuff some 5 or more years ago, learned something too. I would hardly call you a new member. If anything, I believe a vet would be more appropriate.

what can you guys recommend?
Only source I use for INT shipping if I don’t need something immediately. Just don’t act like a petulant child and throwing crazy accusations and they’ll treat you with respect. Be patient and concise & you’ll have no issues.

after researching their reputation lately is very negative. some also say that tracy is the worst

So what are you asking?
Don't you believe the negative feedback you were given?

which produces shit for very cheap

We'll make sure prices are adjusted for your $500 bpc kit (1-10000).

their reputation lately has plummeted,

Says who?
U are one of those secretive glp/peptide forum people, right?
Getting bored with this.
Did you look at the testing and read any of the members' posts?
No.
Having done your research, you came here to ask about their s*** reputation again.
You didn't join to look at alternative sources, if that's what you needed, since there are so many here.
You have joined to chase bad boy Tracy and his cheap stuff.
I see....

so i was wondering if anyone could share their experience last couple weeks

it is a very specific time line.
just in case their reputation has slightly improved, in the past couple of weeks.
Fair enough.

so it's valid i'm skeptical

Therefore, if 1+1=2, what happens is

i definitely will give it a go in couple days

Lol.

Great you joined us.

i can't tell if you're trolling. i really need both BPC and RU so i'd be thankful if you told me if they're legit
It’s legit. And as you’ve stated it’s extremely cheap. So hypothetically even if for some strange reason you’re not satisfied, you’re not out a ton of cash like you would be from another source. Just buy a small test order and see what u think

Research the source, read reviews and learn their track record, look up the testing on their products, then decide for yourself. The source you choose is up to you. There are positives and negatives to every source. Take other peoples opinions into consideration but use your own critical thinking to decide.