MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Buying 100 IU kits is idiotic at modern generic prices. If you're that poor just stick with being natural.
THIS…no one wants to just buy 100 iu anymore bc it’s not enough for what’s needed. I just purchased 7 36 iu kits and know another people buying the shit out of them. 5 iu a day is 150 iu a month so that should be the minimum iu kits these days but I want more and most people do to bc I don’t want to have just one month on hand and I’d rather not have to buy ten to fifteen kits for a cycle

Buying 100 IU kits is idiotic at modern generic prices. If you're that poor just stick with being natural.
Not talking about myself so please reread it. I said most people that I deal with only want 100iu kits. They buy 15-20 at a time. Just speaking from my experience so no need for the derogatory comments.

Last test (July) is GA at 250 test cyp mon/thurs (500mg) test was taken Monday before shot. So 4 days since last shot other tests were taken next day after shot. Ran for 6 weeks. Running GAs tren also which put me up 11lbs in 3 weeks but can’t stop eating.
I wonder if you were born stupid

You posted the same analysis on another seller saying that they are the result of his products

Are you looking for rewards?

I wonder if you were born stupid

You posted the same analysis on another seller saying that they are the result of his products

Are you looking for rewards?
Think you’re the dumb *ss. And can’t read. Go read my post again. Even quote it here and tell me where your lack of comprehension is and maybe I or others can assist your stupidity in the right direction. Also you can go back and dig some more and see further your stupidity.

Post blood work for the benefit of the community not for your own selfish rewards. Gutter rat.
Get off the bandwagon just make yourself look as dumb as the other guy taking his word looks like you are the gutter rat hopping on others di*cks. Actually read yourself. This the problem with today. Everyone just wants to read the title and form opinions without even reading the full story.

Last edited:
Let me make it easier for you two morons. As I can’t trust your smart enough to actually read.

I test 1 1/2 week after my shots for the doc so my levels are in natural range usually 800ish. I got kicked out actually as first strike I tested a week out and I was at 1300 doc had a fit and warned me. 2nd and final strike I tested 4 days out and came in at 1600. This is 200mg pharma cyp

I tested 3100 on stans the next day split dose 500mg a week.

And a new vendor 2200 4 days out split dose 500mg and I believe it’s 30mg overdosed too per shot. So big drop off on that. I will say this time around I was sitting on a lump for 2 weeks from injecting the site to frequently - finally dispersed so prob not all got absorbed before testing. So it’s hard to tell but again 500 lvl is very low.

See the last paragraph. “And a new vendor”. I pray you can understand what that means or I feel bad for you. As I was having a conversation about someone else posting low bloods and providing my info. You went digging for some odd reason but didn’t have the whereabouts to actually look into it by simply reading. What was your goal other than showing your lack of comprehension?

I’ll post again. 1st blood Goodlyfe (Nov) 2nd blood Stan (June) 3rd blood (July) Generic Asia. You can follow the trail on all 3 threads.

Now stfu u donkeys. Learn to actually read and stop taking crap out of context seriously what’s wrong with society today.

Attachments

• IMG_1616.jpeg
    IMG_1616.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
i really like the discussion you guys are having in here nice to see the community helps each other man! but please guys keep it kindly to each other no reason to push other members keep up the positive energy fuckersssss :)