MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Buying 100 IU kits is idiotic at modern generic prices. If you're that poor just stick with being natural.
THIS…no one wants to just buy 100 iu anymore bc it’s not enough for what’s needed. I just purchased 7 36 iu kits and know another people buying the shit out of them. 5 iu a day is 150 iu a month so that should be the minimum iu kits these days but I want more and most people do to bc I don’t want to have just one month on hand and I’d rather not have to buy ten to fifteen kits for a cycle

Buying 100 IU kits is idiotic at modern generic prices. If you're that poor just stick with being natural.
Not talking about myself so please reread it. I said most people that I deal with only want 100iu kits. They buy 15-20 at a time. Just speaking from my experience so no need for the derogatory comments.

Last test (July) is GA at 250 test cyp mon/thurs (500mg) test was taken Monday before shot. So 4 days since last shot other tests were taken next day after shot. Ran for 6 weeks. Running GAs tren also which put me up 11lbs in 3 weeks but can’t stop eating.
I wonder if you were born stupid

You posted the same analysis on another seller saying that they are the result of his products

Are you looking for rewards?