QSC TB500 still TB4?

hghlover

Just wondering, do people know if QSC tb500 is still tb4 being wrongly advertised? I'm looking to hook my buddy up and am of the belief that tb4 is much much superior. Ironically, I'm hoping their tb500 is still tb4 haha

Just wondering, do people know if QSC tb500 is still tb4 being wrongly advertised? I'm looking to hook my buddy up and am of the belief that tb4 is much much superior. Ironically, I'm hoping their tb500 is still tb4 haha
i believe on the janoshik report for qsc tb500 is actually tb4 as it states on report from my recent research

They should change it to tb4, on the pricelists they put out.
Generic Asia had the "real" tb500, which was also tested by Unclebuns, if I remember correctly.
It was perfect.
As you know, tb500 is a fragment of the whole tb4 amino sequence.
I don't know whether it is the case, but I read that because tb500 has a smaller molecular weight than tb4, this would make it more easily assimilated and used by the body.
Anyway, like many people here I used tb4, thinking it was tb500.
It would be great to know whether there really is a difference between the two, in the way they provide healing.

They should change it to tb4, on the pricelists they put out.
Generic Asia had the "real" tb500, which was also tested by Unclebuns, if I remember correctly.
It was perfect.
As you know, tb500 is a fragment of the whole tb4 amino sequence.
I don't know whether it is the case, but I read that because tb500 has a smaller molecular weight than tb4, this would make it more easily assimilated and used by the body.
Anyway, like many people here I used tb4, thinking it was tb500.
It would be great to know whether there really is a difference between the two, in the way they provide healing.
The overwhelming majority of vendors selling TB 500 is actually TB 4. The 17 - 23 and 1-4 frag is hard to find, but it's out there.

Sponsors

Latest posts